Thread: assassins creed eagle vision secrets

assassins creed eagle vision secrets

Can anyone tell me what is the secrets of assassins creed eagle vision? If a guy represents himself in blue color by using eagle vision then what does it means? I didint read the tutorial that was given at the start of the mission but it was too fast for me to read anything out of it. So can anyone help me out? Thank you

Re: assassins creed eagle vision secrets

There are many secrets in assassin's creed game to find out more you can read some previous similar topics made here: assassin's creed secrets
    all secrets of assassins creeds messages revealed
    the end of assassin's creed

If a person is in blue color then it means that he is your ally. It also means that you can blend there, for example look at a bench, they are blue, look at the monks, again blue.
    blue = ally
    red = enemy
    white = civilian with info AKA investigation (leave eagle vision and they should still be white)
    gold = assassination target

Eagle Vision is a first-person view in Assassin's Creed. It changes the camera's point of view to that of Altaïr. It also uses different color glows to distinguish for the player between different classes of NPC:

• Soldiers or Enemies - (Red glow)
    • Informants - (White glow)
    • Allies - (Blue glow)
    • Assassination targets - (Yellow glow)

To use Eagle Vision, the player must press the Head button. Depending on control settings, the Head button will most likely be either (Playstation 3), Y (Xbox 360), or E (PC default layout). In addition, the Synchronization bar must be at its current maximum capacity, otherwise pressing the Head button will instead result in a first-person view with no extra benefits.

Source: assassinscreed.wikia.com