Thread: nickelback song for guitar hero

nickelback song for guitar hero

Does anyone know that nickelback song for guitar hero is included in the game or not? If it is not included then why dont they put nickelback song in guitar hero? They surely have many cool songs especially the song called "Someday" and many more. I am a very big fan of their songs and I think it should be also listed in the game.
    KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

Re: nickelback song for guitar hero

Like you I am also a very big fan of Nickleback songs, but the only song that would come close to what the GH creators are looking for is Woke Up This Morning. Any Nickleback song would be an incredibly easy first tier song.

I think that you can buy a song pack of guitar hero that you can download for xbox 360 OR PS3 and you can easily get nickelback songs on rock band or guitar hero but I have seen that there are less bands around because people can see through the dream of becoming world famous, and not because people are choosing to play guitar hero instead of a real guitar.

The nickelback song for guitar hero is available and I think that the rock industry is donating time or instruments to help little childrens get into REAL music and not games. There is a lot that can be done here, don't just talk about it, make it happen Chad!

I would love some more info on the song pack you are talking about I have never heard of that.

I was wishing also for a country version on Guitar Hero World Tour. But like you said I think they are focusing more on kids playing real instruments instead of games.

NIckelback and Hinder would be awsome in that game aswell.