Thread: Can we play games on youtube

Can we play games on youtube

I am not sure what i saw today morning but it seems that a guy was playing a game on youtube. Is it possible ? I just know that Youtube is the collection of videos thats it.. Can we play games on as well on Youtube ? If yes, how?

Re: Can we play games on youtube

Yes you can play game on Youtube. Its called YouTube Street Fighter.This series of YouTube videos puts you into a Street Fighter match, and you'll actually be choosing your attacks to progress through a fight. To start off the series, you need to pick your opponent. Just go through this link of the Youtube Street Fighter

YouTube Street Fighter is a YouTube video game in which you can control your character by clicking one of the 4 buttons.You always play as Guile and first thing you do is to choose your opponent whom you fight against amongst E. Honda, Zangief or Dhalsim. Once you pick your fighter, a new window with the play of the cunning displayed by whoever you picked.In the next window there are four options available to choose from: - A, B, X and Y each with a specific movement in the fight represents. You need one of these buttons to select your opponent to fight. When you pick a node, a new window showing you the movement you just pop used.

Hey thanks for sharing this useful info. I use to play games on youtube and they really ineresting but not as much as playing on PCs or PS3. There are a ton of possible combinations here as there are over 100 YouTube videos just for this game.