Thread: tomb raider psp demo

tomb raider psp demo

I recently bought a psp 2000 and I got 2 free games supplied with it. However, I have completed playing those games and now would like to know from where can I download some demo games for psp. I was looking at the tomb raider psp demo game on one of the site while i was searching? So can anyone tell me about its graphics and give some more list of free demo games for psp? Thank you
    Totally Clueless! (Well, almost!)

Re: tomb raider psp demo

Well, I dont think that there is a tomb raider game available for download for psp or I could be wrong. I will search and see what I can find for you.

Download Tomb Raider: Anniversary Demo for PSP from here. This demo includes portions of the Lost Valley level in Peru.

Filename: TombRaiderAnniversary_demo.exe
    Size: 263.9MB

Thursday 2nd April/...Eidos Interactive Ltd, creator of some of the world’s leading videogame properties, today announced that an exclusive Tomb Raider™ PSP Double Pack is making its way to PSP exclusively throughout Europe on April 10th.

Containing two previous Tomb Raider™ adventures, Tomb Raider: Legend™ and Tomb Raider: Anniversary™, the Double Pack celebrates the First Lady of gaming’s adventures together for the first time.

Bafta award-winning Tomb Raider: Legend is set across stunning environments including the exotic Peruvian jungles, snow capped Himalayan mountain ruins and of course ancient tombs. Tomb Raider: Anniversary, inspired by the first Tomb Raider videogame, faithfully preserves the elements which made the original Tomb Raider such a classic, selling over 7 million copies worldwide since its release in 1996.

Join Lara Croft™ as she embarks upon these two perilous adventures using her legendary physical prowess and agility along with an innovative collection of gadgets and her trademark dual pistols. Utilising software designed specifically for the PSP, the graphics, technology, physics and engine bring Lara’s adventures right up to today’s technology standards and will offer gamers a highly rewarding experience.

For more information, visit the official site at http://www.tombraider.com.