Thread: How to get fierce deity mask on legend of zelda majoras mask

How to get fierce deity mask on legend of zelda majoras mask

Can anyone tell me how to get fierce deity mask on legend of zelda majoras mask or can the Fierce Deity mask and Majora's Mask combined? I have tried entering the boss chambers but cannot get to use the mask? Please help me.
    "Water is insubstantial. By this I mean you can not grasp hold of it. You can not punch it and hurt it. Be formless, shapeless, like water.

Re: How to get fierce deity mask on legend of zelda majoras mask

The Fierce Deity Mask makes you're attacks more effective. You can only use your sword, but as you'll find out, this is all you're going to need.

First of all, you can only use the mask in boss chambers - I'll be giving guides on how you can defeat bosses using this mask, and nothing else!

The sword works like a regular sword, except that you have no shield to defend yourself with, meaning you may need to do a lot of dodging (users of the Biggoron Sword in 'Ocarina of Time' will already know this). You also lose the ability to crouch.

But there's one thing that makes this sword special, because you have the ability to fire lethal orbs of light at your enemy. This is done simply by waving your sword with 'B' while Z-targeting (or L-targeting in the Gamecube version). But this uses up magic, so it may be a good idea to gather 200 rupees and buy some Chateau Romani from the Milk Bar, giving you infinite magic.

More information here.

Buy a gameshark (if you don't have one), look up the code it on the internet and then use it. You'll need the code which lets you "Play as" fierce deity. Not the one that just gives you the mask. With the code activated just enter any new area to get Fierce Deity form. However DON'T talk to anyone using the mask as it just leads to endless blank dialogue which can only be stopped by resetting the game. Also find out the code for playing as normal link again for the parts when you need him or his Goron, Deku and Zora forms.

You can only get the mask in the very last area, and can only use it during the fight with Majora. Collect all twenty masks in the game to get the very powerful Fierce Deity Mask from the kid with Majora's Mask on the moon.