Thread: Download Elder Scroll DaggerFall Game

Download Elder Scroll DaggerFall Game

Hi,
    I want to download the Elder Scroll Dagger Fall game. Where can I download it. I had tried this form a site which ask for the date of birth. I provided mine but the game download does not starts. Now is there any other site from where I can get the game. Also what is the concept of the game. How to play and what new does it have. Thanks in advance.

Re: Download Elder Scroll DaggerFall Game

Elder Scrolls is a great games which still remains at the top of RPG's. It is a all time favorite game. The main thing of the game I like is that it is a non-linear game. That means that the player does not has to do any thing or play the quest. There are many locations in the games which you can explore. You can also see the dungeons or just roam on the land. Purchase ships, houses etc. It is great game but has a age limit to download the game. The game can be downloaded if you are born on or before 1980.

Download the game from the site of Elder Scrolls. It is free to download. The games has some adult images for which it does not allow a download to youngsters. It is a first person role playing which is set in medieval time. The game is released by Bethesda. The game was launched as a free download and has completed its 10 years. The games need DOSBox emulator other wise it wont work.
    Download Elder Scroll.

The Elder Scroll Arena game will take you in a fantasy world. It is one of the most appreciated game. The game gives you a full 3D environment of a vast land which can be explored. They includes dungeons, ruins, underwater, etc. You can even become a thief and rob someones house in night. The best thing I like about the game is the character creature. Just start the game by selecting race, background, skills, physical, etc. You can even assign you character emotions. The game is full of magic spells, weapons, armor, aircraft, etc. Download it from the official site of game. Also download the DOSBox other wise the game will not work.