Thread: world at war new free maps for all

world at war new free maps for all

I have heard that a new call of duty: world at war free map has been released for all platforms? Is it true then from where can I download it and also what is the size of that map, please elaborate cause I think that my hard drive is full and I will have to delete some data so that I can start playing the new maps.

Re: world at war new free maps for all

You can find more information on maps of call of duties in the already made topics here on TechArena: Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 2 Now Available
    One million downloads for World at War Map Pack
    Call of Duty: World at War Downloadable Maps Now Available

A multiplayer map for Call of Duty: World at War was released and made available to download via Xbox Live. Previously released for PC, it's the daytime version of the 'Makin' map. It's 69 MB in size and it's free, although Major Nelson says it's a Gold membership exclusive offer. Ao log onto Xbox live site and grab the cod dlc.

The most notable part of the patch is the fact that the Nazi Zombie co-op multiplayer mode is now available to all regardless of whether you finished the single-player campaign. Here's the full list of major changes courtesy of the official game forums:
    • Added support for downloadable maps – free downloadable map “Makin Day” now available to Xbox 360 & PS3.
    • Improved host migration functionality.
    • After Action Report now displays full post-game stats.
    • Nazi Zombies is now unlocked for solo & co-op games for EVERYONE in both private and public games!
    • Added defensive measures to prevent “Stats Reset” when corrupt data is detected.
    • Addressed issues where some solo progression data was lost when a player had collected Death Cards in a split-screen co-op game.
    • Patched all known MP map exploits – this fix will also prevent players from passing through geometry/terrain if a new hole is discovered.
    • Patched a number of Nazi Zombie exploits.
    • Addressed an issue commonly referred to as the “elevator glitch.”
    • Disabled “Rocket Jumping” – this eliminates the extra boost created by all explosive weapon types.
    • Addressed some score reporting anomalies in the War and CTF leaderboards.
    • Blocked the ability of players with lower level accounts from accessing higher-level Perks.
    • Addressed an issue in Search & Destroy where bomb planting/defusing was disabled when opening the overhead map.
    • Disabled ability to get unlimited ammo when prone with a deployed bipod.
    • Addressed an issue with Bouncing Betties triggering when the player is within the detonation radius but behind a solid wall.
    • Improved squad functionality.
    • Fixed an exploit where Hardcore matches could be ended immediately by team killing.

Source: cinemablend.com