Thread: gpsp gameshark codes

gpsp gameshark codes

Well i got the Gpsp Work on my PSP !Thanks to the guys here ,, now i need some gpsp gameshark codes where can i get codes that will work OR how can i make them work?I am trying to do it on Pokemon emerald and fire red.

Re: gpsp gameshark codes

GameShark is the brand name of a line of video game cheat cartridges and other products for a variety of console video game systems and Windows based computers. Currently, the brand name is owned by Mad Catz, Inc., who actively market GameShark products for the PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, Xbox, Nintendo DS and Game Boy Advance (including the SP and Micro models). The GameShark products have never been licensed or endorsed by the manufacturers of the products that they work with.

gpSP usually supports some functionality of Gameshark Action Replay cheat codes and to use them you will need to make a file with the same name as the ROM that you want the cheat code to apply to but change it to the extension called .cht. After that to write a program you need to wite the type of model it is like gameshark_v1, gameshark_v3, etc.

I am looking to use the 500 experience per battle cheat so that it will make levelling my friends up alot more conveniently because I keep getting stucked by the first 2 guys of the pro level in the Pokemon Fire Red. I am using the GSSP Kai 3.4 version. Can anyone please help me out. I have also used same code on Visual Boy Advance so I know that it works properly.