Thread: Club nintendo free codes

Club nintendo free codes

I want some free codes to join club nintendo, i dont want to buy them because i cant .I really want some free codes because it is the only option of net for me . please give me some free codes.

Re: Free codes to join club nintendo

Club Nintendo is Nintendo's way of thanking you for sharing your opinions. Here's how it works. First, you register your products. Then, earn Coins by answering surveys about the products you registered. Finally, redeem your Coins for exclusive rewards only available to Club Nintendo members! Club Nintendo members can also enter sweepstakes and sign up for email newsletters.

How do you join?

• If you were a member of My Nintendo, just sign in with your My Nintendo login and password, and we will help you easily transfer your account to Club Nintendo.
    • If you never had a My Nintendo account, no problem! Just click on the "join Club Nintendo now" button above.

Club Nintendo membership is required to register your products (including your Wii™ or Nintendo DS™ systems). However, you do not have to register your system to activate your warranty. Your system was scanned at retail and your warranty was activated at that time. When you join Club Nintendo and register your new system, you may receive the benefit of an extension to your warranty.

Re: Club nintendo free codes

This will be the easy way to get Club nintendo free codes, just sign up and you can get free nintendo and xbox live points : rewards1

Quote Originally Posted by ramaboy View Post

idea Re: Club nintendo free codes

Can you name some:

I don't think so there is sites which offers the free codes for Nintendo Club, you can use the google to search for them .

Read the procedure again to get free codes:

Quote Originally Posted by Mario2 View Post
    Club Nintendo is Nintendo's way of thanking you for sharing your opinions. Here's how it works. First, you register your products. Then, earn Coins by answering surveys about the products you registered. Finally, redeem your Coins for exclusive rewards only available to Club Nintendo members! Club Nintendo members can also enter sweepstakes and sign up for email newsletters.

How do you join?

• If you were a member of My Nintendo, just sign in with your My Nintendo login and password, and we will help you easily transfer your account to Club Nintendo.
    • If you never had a My Nintendo account, no problem! Just click on the "join Club Nintendo now" button above.

Club Nintendo membership is required to register your products (including your Wii™ or Nintendo DS™ systems). However, you do not have to register your system to activate your warranty. Your system was scanned at retail and your warranty was activated at that time. When you join Club Nintendo and register your new system, you may receive the benefit of an extension to your warranty.

The free codes are not available. You will need for get a registration in the Club Nintendo and buy some products. On purchase of each product you will receive some start points. By this way after a collecting a particular points those can be converted to accessories. So if you want free codes then keep on purchasing and increase your points.

Can someone send me free club nintendo points because I can't buy a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Krishma18 View Post
    Can someone send me free club nintendo points because I can't buy a game.
    Basically you just need to register Nintendo Club that has been open from a long time. You can register your purchased Nintendo products to earn points which can then be redeemed for rewards.

Join Club Nintendo and get rewarded

Become a part of Club Nintendo for the opportunity to earn Coins that you and your family can redeem for exclusive rewards. Club Nintendo is also the only way to register products, enter sweepstakes and sign up to receive exclusive newsletters. So take a look around, sign up and enjoy the benefits today.

l33t Club nintendo free codes

I would like some 2...Can i Have some?(i live in the usa)

i need them...please pm them to me so they dont see.

Quote Originally Posted by jhauser01 View Post
    I would like some 2...Can i Have some?(i live in the usa)

i need them...please pm them to me so they dont see.
    If you want some free nintendo codes then simply register the purchased items on Nintendo Club website and then they will issue you some free codes that can be used to redeem either discounts or freebies on their websites. Also i found some codes from different websites that you can use, check below if that works for you or not:

1. Bleach DS - ABLJ-4900-RWPT-0M0P
    2. Jump Superstars - AJSJ-AUP3-MGUR-4B0A
    3. Band Bros. - ABBJ-FCCD-NNDI-EFVP
    4. Ouendan - AOSJ-C57K-SJPP-18QA