Thread: Download Games for Archos

Download Games for Archos

I have a Archos 605 4GB wifi player. I want to download games for Archos. From where does can I download games for Archos. Which type of format of game format does it support. I tired to search on multiple sites but could not find any. Does Archos supports flash games. Need some sites to play and download the games. Thanks.

Re: Download Games for Archos

Yes Archos support flash games. There are multiple sites on the net which offers online flash games like orisinal or zapak. Visit the site and create a free account there. There are thousands for flash games free to play. The games are also available on multi-player mode. Some games are offer for free download also.

I am providing a link for some flash games here. Download them and see. I am not sure that archos supports flash games. But you can directly play online games. This are the flash files. You will need to have flash player in your device. If it works then just copy paste the game in your archos in a folder and name it flash. Click the link below to download the games.

To download flash games to your archos here is some simple steps. Open a website like orisinal or any other site which offers free online flash games. Then click on any game and go to file meny and click on save as. Then save it on the desktop. Now the page save search for files with .swf extension. It will also have the name of the game. Copy the file. Create a flash folder in Archos and paste the file in it. Then open the folder in your Archos and play games. You can put any flash games in Archos with .swf format.