Thread: NetFlix bad video quality on Xbox

NetFlix bad video quality on Xbox

Hi,
    I have netflix on my xbox 360. I stream video directly on netflix. Recently I looked for a movie which gave up a poor video quality. I am having a hd compilant tv set along with the play station. I do not understand that why the video quality here is so poor. As compare to HD it much better to view them in an traditional TV set. What can be the exact reason for this. The streaming video output is not so good as what I had expected. Netflix is giving a bad video quality on Xbox.

Re: NetFlix bad video quality on Xbox

The main cause behind this is your internet. If you have a slow net connection then you can suffer this issue. I will advice you to upgrade you internet speed and then see the result. HD movies eat up high bandwidth at the time of streaming. Slow internet connection will make the video quality to fall low. Increasing you net speed and resolve this issue out. Slow internet connection cause bad video on Netflix.

I think the problem is with the old movies and videos. HD is an new generation system for movies. Netflix offers the HD quality for all the latest movies. And you TV is also a HD complaint. So if you view old movies which has minimum colors and average quality, then you might face the issue. Just check out that the problem is related to a specific movies or videos. If not then the problem is arises for the NetFlix.

The problem is from the side of NetFlix. Here the Roku hardware initiates the streaming of videos. According to the Roku engineers the fault is form the side of Netflix. It is due to NetFlix that the video quality has declined. For the Roku user there is a tiny glitch on the video quality. There is no exact cause determined yet.