Thread: How to Create Private Runescape Server

How to Create Private Runescape Server

I would like to know how to play the Runescape on a private server, I have watched a Video on youtube but did not understand it, can you tell me how can i create private server. I would like to know everything needed to setup it

Re: How to Create Private Runescape Server

With regard to private servers:

For those who do not know (we will not create any misinformation as well), the servers Which are private RuneScape servers are unrecognized and created by people outside the service. These servers were actually created by Jagex for different tests before starting an update of the game, only it seems the information was accidentally disclosed to external persons, using for example the world of RuneScape for them alone. This is called a private server. I would like to point out that people who use these private servers violate the law, because the world of RuneScape and its components are protected by copyright. That is why it is forbidden to disclose on the forum of information to create or download these servers. Furthermore, no private server happen to exceed the VRAI RuneScape, they will keep for itself.

Private servers are servers unofficial, some players put then online thus thet are not managed by Jagex .
    These private servers pose two major problems:

The first is that these servers offer worlds copied from those of RuneScape. Jagex owns copyrights which may order the owner of the server. Using a private server, you also partner in crime with the owner, Jagex is able to initiate legal proceedings against you. This may result in penalties of hundreds of dollars

The second is that these servers can be dangerous for the security of your real RuneScape account, but also for your computer. There are great opportunities for the owner of a private server encrusted in malicious software files to download, which could cause your computer to crash.

Make sure to properly connect, and only on the official website of RuneScape: As a result of this prohibition, it is forbidden to disclose information or to advertise private servers on this forum.

Nevertheless, it is illegal not only for runescape but also in the eyes of the law ... if log in or create a private server you become an accomplice of those who created and put online. and talking on a forum encourages others to do so as you which is also a rule runescape ...