Thread: Fear 2 ending explain ?

Fear 2 ending explain ?

Hi,
    I finished the FEAR 2: Project Origin very well, but i'm really confuse about the ending of fear 2. I hope fear 2 fans around hear can clear my doubt. My confusion is how the hell does alma get pregnant? Isn't she dead? Does Alma die or does Beckett? If Beckett died, how? You don't even get to fight Alma. Really a confused and meaning less ending.

Re: Fear 2 ending explain ?

Yeah i never realized how stupid the ending was .From what i've seen, alma rapes beckett, is now pregnant, and left at a cliffhanger so people would buy the next game. I guess we have to wait another 2years for FEAR 3 and another stupid, meaningless ending.

Well i think it was not much dull or meaning less ending, it was very complicated and creative ending.I agree with the "raping" theory. The way i see it Becket is the father of Almas 3rd child probably for an expansion or for FEAR 3. It was a little confusing ending!

I'm so confused on this Fear 2 ending scene! There is a couple of forms of Alma, not just 2. Which is kinda creepy. Alma is definitely dead, I think one of the characters even says that her body stopped but her mental influence kept going (whatever that means). There's a extreme amount of evidence leading to the fact Alma basically raped him. It's what happened. In many ways, F.E.A.R. 2 feels like the middle chapter in a trilogy, and there's certainly enough momentum here for at least one more run. Stay tuned for F.E.A.R. 3 to find out.

Well here is ending Video : F.E.A.R. 2 Ending in FULL HD