Thread: Oblivion in co-op mode

Oblivion in co-op mode

That is what i needed to know. Could we play the game oblivion with co-op mode? If yes, it will be fun. We can export our characters or save them online. Please let me know if it is possible.

Re: Oblivion in co-op mode

Not sure about the Oblivion but you can play Two worlds in Co-op mode.Two Worlds is an open world RPG in much the same vein as Oblivion. The similarities are obvious: a huge world filled with knights, monsters, horses, spells, weapons, it's all there. And the best part is you can play Two worlds and Oblivion in the lice co op mode.Two Worlds combines the extremely dynamic and sophisticated combat system best known from the top selling “Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic” with the meaning and freedom of the acclaimed “Fallout“ series.

At this moment, mod is very basic. Eventually the plan is big-brained non-officer to mod. to include deathmatch and improve trapping flag 'action for up to eight players, all at once. If total unofficial mod., We suggest you follow all instructions and a bucket load of insects with this first version is expected.I am not saying you should go though the entire game in cooperative. I think only the cool would be if you and 3 other people could be in the same world which is doing your own thing and then find what those groups need to stop. The player versus player would also be cool as a place where you could bring your player and other players in the game fight.

Also i hope to play Oblivion in co-op mode. I think that would be cool, at least 2 player online co-op. I also heard about the Two Worlds. There once players create a new spell, it can be named and registered online. If that player is the first player to register a certain spell, the name will permeate the online world.