Thread: star wars kotor 2 walkthrough for xbox 360

star wars kotor 2 walkthrough for xbox 360

Hello, I wanted to know if there are any version of Star Wars Knights of the old republic 2 released on Xbox 360? If it is available then from where can I order it online along with the walkthrough if possible? Thank you
    My style of writing has nothing to do with my intelligence or insubordination, but your comments have EVERYTHING to do with your ignorance.

Re: star wars kotor 2 walkthrough for xbox 360

Yes, star wars kotor 2 is available for Xbox 360. You can check the different Original Xbox Games Playable on Xbox 360 List here.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords Walkthrough is given below:

Prologue

Prologue Mission: Save the Ebon Hawk

Prologue Mission: Heal the main character

T3-M4 is the only conscious soul aboard the Ebon Hawk, and it’s up to him to restore power to the ship so that it can dock with the Peragus mining station. This little prologue acts as an introduction to KOTOR 2’s interface for neophytes; if you played KOTOR then you can safely skip it.

To begin with, leave the cockpit and head into the communications area. You’ll find a computer spike in a storage cylinder there with which you can spike the computer nearby to open the door to the main hold. Beyond that door, you’ll come to the Ebon Hawk’s little meeting area; search the body for a locker key, as well as the droid corpses for parts. Don’t worry about the banging on the blast door here; there is someone on the other side, but you won’t be able to reach them during this tutorial.

Fore more information go to this link.

Hello, I have attached the complete walkthrough of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords down below in the attachments made by dsimpson, all credit goes to him. Have fun beating up the game.