Thread: Nvidia wireless 3D glasses

Nvidia wireless 3D glasses

I have seen Nvidia's 3D glasses at a game house near my home. Those glasses are exceptionally great. I want some information on it. It features and cost. Which the best monitor to work with it. I am thinking to get one of those. What are more attractive thing I can do with it. The look and the experience is quiet impressive. The technology is really advanced. The images are same as we see in 3D movies in the theater. Suggestion needed.

Re: Nvidia wireless 3D glasses

I have on of it. The glasses comes with Samsung 2233RZ monitor. To experience an extreme 32 effect it is the best choice. I had played multiple games on it. Like Counter Strike. The looks and aim look very real. It feels like that you are closing your one eye and aiming on the enemy. About Grid it feels that i was sitting in a cockpit. The game is by far the best everlooking is had seen. What I think about this that it is an amazing product for the crazy game lovers. Having fun with the best experience of 3D world. I suggest if you have money get one now.

The bundle of nvidia 3d glass set included three things. A samsung monitor, 1 set of 3d glass and a wireless transmitter. The samsung 2233RZ monitor is designed to give top class performance. The thin, shiny, glossy and black color monitor is just awesome in display and style. The provides a complete 3D experience with an unbelievable picture quality. It is also energy saving. You can add a schedule to turn the monitor on and off. It is compiled with nVidia's advance technology which converts over 350 games to 3D automatically without any need of special patches. The monitor comes in size of 22" with 16.7m colors. The contrast ration is 20000:1 with onsite 3 year warranty. Now about nVida's Stereoscopic 34 Glasses. It is a combination of high tech wireless glasses and a advance technology. GeForce 3D Vision kit transforms hundreds of PC games, 3D movies, and digital photographs into an eye popping, interactive experience. It designed so the user can were comfortably for long time. The glasses can be charged easily by a usb cable and work's for a week. The glasses communicate by the infrared tranmitter. It only works on GeForce 8800 series graphic card and above.

The above set will cost you around $598. It comes with a samsung 22" monitor, a pair of 3d glasses and a high tech wireless transmitter. It will bring your games and movies into reality. You cannot imagine the 3D experience which this kit provides. It is highly acclaimed by all the game lover. Especially by those who are crazy about games. If you wish have one then go for it.