Thread: What is on Call of Duty 5 version

What is on Call of Duty 5 version

I have Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare on my Xbox. Actually I am new on it. When i was playing the game with my friends the game stopped and I got a message kicked off. What is it mean. And other thing I want some information on Call of Duty 5. I want to purchased the game but just need an outline of the game. How it is much better than Call of Duty 4. Is it fine to buy or Call of Duty is also a good choice. I got some positive feedback's from my colleagues. But before spending money let first check out more about the game. Pls Help

ThumbsUp Re: What is on Call of Duty 5 version

It sounds like that you are killing your own teammate's in the game. This usually happen when you killed your own group. The rule for the game is if you killed more than 3 Teammate's then the server will kick you automatically. It is being configured for that. It also possible that the host of server had kicked you from the game for a bad performance. Once you kicked you cannot log in to the same section again. Play well....

Re: What is on Call of Duty 5 version

As compare to Call of Duty 4 the 5th version is much more good. The armour is tuned much tightly and the action is awesome and in fast speed. In Call of Duty 5 each soldier begins with a low point. First he is weaponless and covered by enemy forces. First few level will give you quiet tough time. You can fight bigger battle's. It has two new weapons the bayonets and flamethrowers. Same as Call of Duty 4 you can gain some points by killing the enemies. There is a special item in Call of Duty 5 which is called Death cards in each level. By collecting those card you will get extra privileges to kill enemies as compare to the other teammate's. The multi-player battle is more deadly and destructive. If you are thinking to get one just go for it.

Re: What is on Call of Duty 5 version

The newer version of game is much more advanced and faster as compare to old. I has lot of new features and completely new plot's and strategies. There also few maps that supports tanks with powerful additions. It not totally different but quiet a advance one. It has a proven level of technical quality mainly in multi player session. You will two types of enemies in the Cod5 one is the russians and the nazis. It is an action pack game. In the game console it quiet handy to use maps, grenades at the shoulder, you can pick up the bombs thrown at you and throw back. The health recover if you gain certain points. Although similar to cod4 it has much more to know ability. The conclusion is that you not get bored.