Thread: Stuck in Tomb raider underworld : Jan Mayen Island

Stuck in Tomb raider underworld : Jan Mayen Island

Hello,
    I am I'm stuck at the Jan Mayen Island Chapter5: of Tomb raider on my wii. I watched the Walkthrough video in youtube. solution (which incidentally are great well done) but the problem is that video is for Playstation or another console and the graphics are different and the main problem is that I have wii

help me please.

thank you

P.S. i am stuck up in VALHALLA
    3.2 (northwood)
    2gig ram
    ATI AIW X800xt 256mb
    Gigabyte GA-8knxp 875p Chipset
    Optiwrite 8X DVD Burner
    Win XP PRO Sp2 (Works Perfectly)
    2 SATA Raptor 74gig Raid 0
    2 7200 IDE 320gig HD

Re: Stuck in Tomb raider underworld : Jan Mayen Island

Open area with tower and sprial ramp: Get back on the motorbike and drive down the spiral ramp, keeping to the left edge and driving up on the angled side wall if necessary to avoid falling through the gaps in the road.

You'll encounter a 2 Viking thralls on the way down. These are nearly identical to the Mayan thralls you saw in Mexico, except they sport stylish metal helmets with horns. You can shoot them with the gun on the bike, run them over or just ignore them, since you won't be returning this way.

There's another pair of Viking thralls at the bottom of the ramp. You must destroy these two to move on. If you are not able to run over both of them on the first pass, you can circle around the tower until you're able to pick them off. The bike's gun will subdue them, but you'll need to crush them under the wheels to finish them off.

The fast start move can be helpful here: Hold the brake (+) and rev the engine (Z). Then release the brake to zoom forward and crush the enemy. Or brake and rev the engine, then tilt the control stick to the left or right to do a donut, skidding the back end of the bike into the thrall. Or, if you prefer, dismount and fight them with guns or grenades.

When you destroy the second thrall, a cut scene begins:
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Thank for the quick reply but i have completed all that. I ride over to the ledge on the other side of the room and drop onto it. Follow the hall to the end and the second giant hammer. now i am stuck up in riding the second hammer.
    3.2 (northwood)
    2gig ram
    ATI AIW X800xt 256mb
    Gigabyte GA-8knxp 875p Chipset
    Optiwrite 8X DVD Burner
    Win XP PRO Sp2 (Works Perfectly)
    2 SATA Raptor 74gig Raid 0
    2 7200 IDE 320gig HD

RIDING THE SECOND HAMMER: Catch a ride on the hammer as you did last time: First grab the lower of the two horizontal bars, then perch on top of it and jump to grab the next bar. Wait for the hammer to approach and then swing, jump and grab it.

As the hammer swings back and forth, climb around to the right side of it. Now you need to jump past the round hinge pin the middle, to the other side of the hammer. This jump can be a little temperamental with Lara easily overshooting the end of the hammer and falling to her death. To avoid this, make sure Lara is holding onto the darker horizontal crack on the side of the hammer, rather than the top edge. Climb toward the metal pin. Then wait until the hammer swings all the way to the left and pauses before beginning to swing to the right again. Just as the hammer pauses, or as soon as it starts swinging to the right, jump to the right past the pin to grab the other side of the hammer. Then when the hammer swings toward the wall on the right side of the room, jump to the right to grab one of the light-colored handholds beside the doorway.

Climb along the whitish strip of stone molding that extends across the wall to the right. At the end, jump to grab the side of the third huge hammer lodged in the doorway. Climb on top of it and drop down into the doorway behind it. Follow the hallway to the ledge overlooking the next gear room.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever