Thread: Ubisoft launches teaser site for Assassin's Creed 2

Ubisoft launches teaser site for Assassin's Creed 2

Ubisoft has put online a teaser site for Assassin's Creed 2, which later this year for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 appears. The teaser shows little concrete information, but makes clear that follows next week.

The teaser site shows a short film in which drawings can be seen from the old Italian master Leonardo Da Vinci. Also shown is a drawing believed to be the body of Altair, the protagonist of Assassin's Creed. The drawing is to see how the blade of Altair in his body is processed. The drawing indicates the possible function for wings in a similar way to a body to make.

Although the teaser yet no concrete information will be details about Assassin's Creed 2 is not long in coming. The teaser ends with a hint to the next edition of the American gaming magazine Game Informer, the date of April 16 is called. On that day, the leaves probably exclusively with the first official information about the second part of the Assassin's Creed series.

Re: Ubisoft launches teaser site for Assassin's Creed 2

Hope that this time more variety inside, repeatedly hit the last time to be nice. Nevertheless, I have enjoyed this game, image was beautiful and gameplay was also great to do. Part two is probably even better, bigger world, more possible and more variety in the missions / side missions.

Hopefully stop them now except graphical splendor and good gameplay, is actually a game.

Assassins Creed was really nice to play, but after 3 hours did you still have exactly the same as when you began. I have the game is not played out since the one time was really boring. On your horse, to a city, as someone stabbing death and your horse back. After x number of hours that you have seen .

The graphical skin was very impressive, and played really great sound. On to part 2, but with much variation.

I had no better words. Assassins' Creed is one of the finest games to date, with all the depth of a flash game. Improving the alternation would make a real topgame.

Indeed! The optional achievements outside the cities are offering no real challenge.

I have the game myself off and surprised me time after time on the graphical splendor, but as I said it was very boring. You are not really challenged at all like me to get achievements such as Fallout 3 certainly was.

If Part 2 is even better this time with an interesting gameplay, then this is certainly in my closet too (and of course my pc)