Thread: Turbine is working on LOTRO-game for Xbox 360

Turbine is working on LOTRO-game for Xbox 360

The U.S. developer Turbine would work on a Massively multiplayer online game for the Xbox 360. The developer has not yet confirmed, but made that there has long been a console-game basis.

To date, the MMOG genre mainly successful on the PC. According to a reliable source of U.S. developer Turbine website Destructoid is however working on a console version of its MMORPG The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar. It would be a release for the Xbox 360. The development would be some delays, because Microsoft does not want Turbine a free-to-play model for the game uses.

Although Turbine did not want to confirm that the game works, the studio denies the existence of the game too. Against Computer and Video Games said the development studio: "We do not deal with rumors, but it is no secret that it has long been involved in a game for consoles. Although we can not go on specific titles, we may confirm that we are enthusiastic about the possibility to develop for consoles. We think that the console market is ready for social gaming experience that Turbine offers. "

Turbine is looking for more to the possibility of a game for the consoles to make. A few years ago did lead developer Jeffrey Steefel in an interviewed that the studio the possibilities of a console-game investigated. In addition, the The Lord of the Rings license to Turbine for all platforms and by Steefel company certainly wants to use them.

Re: Turbine is working on LOTRO-game for Xbox 360

Perhaps Sony publishers do pay but MS allows consumers to pay for online play. The mad live phenomenon what Microsoft has been abolished for PC users as their have to pay but Xbox users even shatter. That aside, the PS3 has in terms of online features plenty to offer, I have no problems with online and running smoothly all matter. That aside, MMO's on console is a great hope that these efforts succeed, and that this game will be a breakthrough in online console experience.

I think when it appears that MMO's on consoles salute that will more or saying that this MMO on the PS3 will end up.

There are already games where you can game online with both PS3 and Xbox360 users together?

Specially adapted for you,
    But what I think as a consumer so easily is that I start my console and online when I want, without money per month / and have to pay. Of course it is again difficult that Sony publishers to pay because then there is obviously less games online. It is always a difficult situation detrimental to both sides.