Thread: Configuration for Guitar Hero 3

Configuration for Guitar Hero 3

Well, I wanted an opinion ...
    I want to take Guitar Hero on PC, but I think my config is very limited.
    On the site the advise given is togo with a Dual Core 2.4GHz, 2GB ram and a graphics card with 256MB, and I have an A64 at 2.2GHz (single core), 2GB RAM and a Ti4200 with 128 ram. Is this config it will take or not? Thank you
    Temporary signature

Re: Configuration for Guitar Hero 3

You can find the system requirements at his address: http://www.aspyr.com/product/game_specs/85

After comparing those major factors, I'm afraid your configuration is not capable of playing the game. Those graphics are really holding you back. You might want to see if you can return the game (but from past experience, someplaces don't like returning computer games because of people making illegal copies and what not) unless you have another computer you can put it on.

You could always try seeing if you can turn the graphics settings down in the game, but still I don't think the laptops graphics can even handle everything on low settings.

Just so you know, to get past the OS check on x64 XP at least, create a shortcut from the installer, right click in it and click properties. In the target box, type '"Path to Guitar Hero III Installer.exe" /a' . This works on windows server 2003 as well so you know. Tell me if it works on vista.

You should be able to play fine without minimum configuration. I have dell xps M1530 with guitar hero 3 on it. Mayb you should try reinstalling the game and updating yout PC's graphic card. There are new patches available when you click on the update button located on ur ATI icons at start menu.