Thread: Sony : PlayStation 3 sold more than 21 million times

Sony : PlayStation 3 sold more than 21 million times

In addition to the sales of the Sony PlayStation 3 was also reported that there are 17 million registered PlayStation Network users. It appears, however, this only deals with owners of a PlayStation 3 or that of a PSP. Sony already has made known that there are more than 50 million PSPs have been sold.

According to one analyst, it takes at least two years before the PlayStation 3 in the Xbox360 can get in the sales, unless Sony is a drastic reduction. Microsoft's console has sold more than the PlayStation 3 and does it still good. To surpass Sony must now 5 million consoles to sell more than Microsoft and this would only be possible if the price of one PlayStation 3 more attractive.

Re: Sony : PlayStation 3 sold more than 21 million times

PS2 finally being dropped!! Developers getting a real grip on the hardware. Things can only get better for PS3 from here on in! So much to look forward too.... God of War 3, Darksiders, Heavy Rain, Infamous and Final Fantasy to name a few !!

The Sony is really successful, but a price is just almost impossible to get what you like the BluRay player .. In my Sunday best BluRay player costs already loose as a PS3.
    And indeed, everyone says that the games of the 360 better, but I find that all useless .. For me there are really only 4 good exclusives for the 360, halo, Gears, Fable and gta iv lost and Damned, yes and what racegames .. And then you have the ps3 for LBP, Killzone2, GoW 3, MS2, MGS, Resistance. But that is my opinion ..
    But Sony is doing well!

Just this week, Race Pro and Stoked came out exclusively for 360 in the US. Granted, most people aren't terribly excited about either title, but it is a troubling sign for smaller niche titles in this territory if you only own a PS3.