Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mss32.dll missing in Call of duty 4

mss32.dll missing in Call of duty 4

Hello, I just buy the game , I missed the mss32.dll so i went downloaded that put it in my system 32 file. Went to install the patch again and got this message;

"The procedure entry point _AIL_set_sample_3d_distances@16 could not be located in the dynamic link library mss32.dll.

Don't know what that means so help me if you can, Thanks!

Re: mss32.dll missing in Call of duty 4

Unzip the contents to the COD4 directory (Ie C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare). This will replace some files in the directory but that's ok.. Now just click on iw3mp.exe and play the game.

From here you can download it http://files.filefront.com/Call+of+D.../fileinfo.html

hey man thanks for the help i got the mss32.dll patch now its working.

Quote Originally Posted by SamDust View Post
    hey man thanks for the help i got the mss32.dll patch now its working.
    Hello, SamDust
    how are u??
    i have the same problem as u had and i also download the patch 1.4 from tht weblink from Reddevils.
    but, its still not working..
    pls, help meee

thanks for ur time...
    Last edited by Rameez.J; 17-01-2009 at 09:50 AM. Reason: personal details are not allowed

Quote Originally Posted by reddevil6 View Post
    Unzip the contents to the COD4 directory (Ie C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare). This will replace some files in the directory but that's ok.. Now just click on iw3mp.exe and play the game.

From here you can download it http://files.filefront.com/Call+of+D.../fileinfo.html
    hello, Reddevils..
    how are u?
    listen,, i got the same problem as many ppl have..
    i also download the patch 1.4 as u provide tht weblink,
    but, still its still not working..

thanks for ur time..
    Last edited by Rameez.J; 17-01-2009 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Personal details are not allowed

Friend,

I think you might be downloaded that file to the different location because you only get that missing .DLL message when you are trying to play out of the folder where you extracted your files into! When you install the game, it installs BOTH ISO images that you extracted, so you don't need that file anymore! What some of you probably don't notice is that, when you installed th game it created a NEW folder AUTOMATICALLY will ALL the files extracted, this main folder is in Program Files/call of duty 4/(inside folder) Make sure to put the crack in that folder, and then you play the game! (erase the regular icon and only have the Crack Icon).

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    Friend,

I think you might be downloaded that file to the different location because you only get that missing .DLL message when you are trying to play out of the folder where you extracted your files into! When you install the game, it installs BOTH ISO images that you extracted, so you don't need that file anymore! What some of you probably don't notice is that, when you installed th game it created a NEW folder AUTOMATICALLY will ALL the files extracted, this main folder is in Program Files/call of duty 4/(inside folder) Make sure to put the crack in that folder, and then you play the game! (erase the regular icon and only have the Crack Icon).
    hey, thanks for helpin me out..
    but, i have one question..
    i am really new at this type of FAQ...
    so, i dont know wht are u tryin to say???
    pls help me by givin me any of ur email addresses?
    pls, ...
    my email address is
    Last edited by Yogesh; 17-01-2009 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Personal details are not allowed. Use TechArena PM system instead

hey
    i dont understand how to get the missing mss32.dll file so i can play multiplayer on call of duty 4
    please help me

Quote Originally Posted by reddevil6 View Post

can you explain to me, what contents should I unzip to the COD4 directory ?

Hello, I just buy the game , I missed the mss32.dll so i went downloaded that put it in my system 32 file. Went to install the patch again and got this message;

"The procedure entry point _AIL_set_sample_3d_distances@16 could not be located in the dynamic link library mss32.dll.

Don't know what that means so help me if you can, Thanks!

This is the same issue which i have gone through. Actually the patch which you are using is different. All you have to do is to extract the cont5act of the patch and paste the same to C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare directory. It will ask for some file replacement just click on Yest to All to allow the replacement. Now double click on iw3mp.exe and start the game.

plz give me
    where i can download mss32.dll file for cod4

Quote Originally Posted by aman jaiswal View Post
    plz give me
    where i can download mss32.dll file for cod4
    All dll files missing related problems are termed with Windows Operating System and therefore you could try go to dll-files website and download all your missing dll-files, i believe and search for the file there. When you downloaded it, put it in your windows/system32 folder and relauch the game to see if it is working properly or not.

smile Re: mss32.dll missing in Call of duty 4

guys my problem is way different from this i got missing files like statmon_warning_tris.iwi it is suppose to be at C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\main\images

I need the folder and files in it by the way i have mss32.dll

paste at C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare

plz help me upload that folder with the files in it plz plz

Hey guys I have cod mw3 I installed the game when I tried Playin it said entry point_ail_set_type@8is not found in dynamic library mss32.dll pls help me guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast