Thread: Killzone 2 demo likely Coming

Killzone 2 demo likely Coming

You talked about yesterday was confirmed in the United States, the only way to try Killzone 2 before leaving the game will be going through the case pre-booking in a GameStop store. The demo will come out well on the PSN, but after the sale. Yes, that idiot.

Contacted by us, Mr Sony France is party to learn about local politics for this demo, but it is unlikely to differ significantly, if so, nothing would prevent the U.S. to create a Euro PSN download.

Update: According to a source close to the manufacturer contacted by Eurogamer, the demo will arrive "very probably" on the European PSN before the release of the game thanks Hyde.

Re: Killzone 2 demo likely Coming

Halo 3, Gears of War 1 and 2, MGS 4 or GTA 4 did not have a demo and it went very well sold.

Tomb Raider Underworld has sold better on PS3, which had no demo, no additional content.

Or Motorstorm 2 demo had a rotten while the game is excellent.

No demo helps prevent deceptions before the release of the game and encourages impulse buying. Finally, I see it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    You talked about yesterday was confirmed in the United States, the only way to try Killzone 2 before leaving the game will be going through the case pre-booking in a GameStop store. The demo will come out well on the PSN, but after the sale. Yes, that idiot.

Contacted by us, Mr Sony France is party to learn about local politics for this demo, but it is unlikely to differ significantly, if so, nothing would prevent the U.S. to create a Euro PSN download.

Update: According to a source close to the manufacturer contacted by Eurogamer, the demo will arrive "very probably" on the European PSN before the release of the game thanks Hyde.

oh , my god , and i like the character very much , but can you tell me how can you do that good , and i want to do it good as you , but i can not

Quote Originally Posted by mjhnhg View Post
    oh , my god , and i like the character very much , but can you tell me how can you do that good , and i want to do it good as you , but i can not
    What character are you talking about? Can you be more specific?