Thread: I can't play - Call of Duty World at War

I can't play - Call of Duty World at War

That to me because I've rented in game, install it and put it I get the following message -> Error during initialization: Unhandled exception caught. And it appears behind the console game.

I have a pentium IV at 3GHz, 1GB of RAM and an ATI HD 3850 recently released ...
    Someone knows something?

Re: I can't play - Call of Duty World at War

since there was no truth ... is that of renting games pc tells me not to me ... that is dependable returns to the game and Discuss what happens to you, to see if you get any solution.

Re: I can't play - Call of Duty World at War

If you say to me just as I have always said that I had any problem with any game: "That will be the fault of your pc that does not meet the requirements or you have something broken." A very lick xD addition, the dependents of the game, most do not know a hell of a thing xD I agree that the other day I went to rent the Alone in the Dark wii and there was a guy in front of mine who wanted the tail super smash brosh Brawl and the clerk who had no idea he answered, nor does the mario kart? Does the mario party? and I thought "omg I would have to work here I have some idea that most of these people" ... To tell you that when I went to rent the fallout 3, a saleswoman for the **** was going to put me to rent the Call of Duty 4 and when the rent alone in the dark I was going to put the superman returns xDDDD.