Thread: About Counter Strike

About Counter Strike

Hello,

I would like now to start Counter Strike . I have already played once zero in a cyber with a friends.

I would like to know how this game works and how can I acquire.

Thank you in advance

Re: About Counter Strike

hello

already there are several version of counter (not to mention the condition zero)

there's the 1.5 that you download easily throw web
    there's the 1.6, probably the best known now but pay (about $ 19) that you can have on steam (if you do not steam, you can download for free) and there are also counter-strike: source, based on the engine source of HL ², newer, more beautiful, without commercials (like 1.6) but also more expensive 29 $.

steam is a gaming platform that allows you to purchase and download them legally, you created an account (free), you purchased your game, you download and you play . if you must reformatted your PC, no problem, you reinstall steam, you launch your account and you download usual games you bought but unfortunately mandatory for games like CS: S, HL ², TF2 (after that you'll play this Game, you forget counter strike ) .

hoping to be able to help you

steam is a gaming platform that allows you to purchase and download them legally
    here is a link where you can get a the counter strike games : Steam

Steam is a platform powered by Vavle. It allows you to buy games, discuss with your contacts steam, to join them on a server if one of your contacts plays. And especially to play

There's an impressive amount. I currently have all the Counter Strike and if you test Counter Strike Source and you need a good rig to support this game . Counter Strike is more beautiful (it uses the graphics engine of half life) and it is really played by many people.

I advise you to buy Counter Strike Source, it's really good. There Condition Zero Deleted Scenes (it's a story mode solo but we can play in multi I think), Condition Zero (a solo that looks at multi-player mode except that you must do things very specific example: kill with a gun). The normal and Counter Strike Source.

To buy it is very simple, either you use a Paypal account (www.paypal.com) or you by credit card. Once you make the payment just as soon play. As against you should download the game and let it install the updates .

Team Fortress 2 is really good. It is a CS: S fun