Thread: Need for speed "Please insert the correct CD-ROM error"

Need for speed "Please insert the correct CD-ROM error"

Hi guys recently i installed Need for speed underground on my pc .After completing the installation when i run the game it was showing me an error "Please insert the correct CD-ROM".i have inserted both the cd but still unable to play game.is there anybody who can help me?

don't worry Ubisoft has released a patch intended to fix the "Please insert the correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart application" error.

The patch is UruCC_n.zip, 3.29 MB, available here.

To apply this patch:
    1. Save UruCC_n.zip to your hard drive.
    2. Extract the 4 files it contains - SoundDecompress.exe, sp.dll, UruExplorer.exe, and UruSetup.exe - to where you saved UruCC_n.zip.
    3. Go to \Program Files\Ubi Soft\Cyan Worlds\Uru - Ages Beyond Myst and for backup purposes rename these same 4 files. For example, rename SoundDecompress.exe to SoundDecompress_OLD.exe.
    4. Copy the 4 patch files to \Program Files\Ubi Soft\Cyan Worlds\Uru - Ages Beyond Myst.
    5. Play Uru.

i think u have installed the game properly the game is not running bcoz u have not cracked it...do one thing search for crack folder in the nfs cd open it and copy every file inside in it and then open the folder of nfs which u have installed in your system like in c drive,d or e then paste the files what u have copied from the crack folder..to the installed folder in ur system it will work reply me if it worked or not...have a nice day.