Thread: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

One of the most forced video ever seen!

I have seen a spectacular video, from what I have seen will be a great game. And is to say that I have never played a Warcraft

This game is the second expansion of World of Warcraft (WoW), an online role playing game Mass (MMORPG), which will come out of not much.

The first Warcraft, I, II and III, plus the various expansions, are the real-time strategy (RTS). In common with WoW there is only the setting.

Such a setting is found in Diablo, I, II and among some of the III. Which is always a role playing game online, but not mass, that is set on individual lots limited to a maximum number of players, where you do this, missions, experients, etc. WoW server is like a world where all play together simultaneously.

Quite the find instead ambiance with the series of StarCraft, I and some of the II, always strategic RTS as the various Warcraft (not WoW).

The Blizzard I think is a step above all with these genres, especially in gameplay has pulled off many fine masterpieces, then that is what counts.

But I am also talking about some 'from Blizzard fans, having played virtually all securities, except Diablo I and WoW. I will probably also on a tour of next two titles.

WoW I know, because we play so many of my friends, but I preferred not to engage, knowing my game vices

Fan or no fan (and I have good memories of Starcraft and Warcraft, but does not play a different MMORPG), the types of Blizzard always pull out trailer with a frightening quality, attention to detail in these videos is appalling