Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: China Mobile Secret Codes

Re: China Mobile Secret Codes

Quote Originally Posted by rocky_ec08 View Post
    no code working in mt china mt6225 nokia 5800....so plz....give me another method to reset my mobile....
    You can try to restore your phone to factory default settings by going into your phone settings or so. Note that after using the factory default settings, your phone will be completely restored like having a new phone and all data will be deleted, all contacts, phone settings will be lost. So better backup it first and then try to use the reset method.

You can search on google for the reset code for your phone. The hard reset can be done by removing the battery and holding down the power button for sometime. Then re-insert the battery and then turn on your phone. You can also restore factory settings of the phone so that you can improve your mobiles performance.

Quote Originally Posted by kukujaora View Post
    i have g'five china

following code showed

*#900# for bluetooth on
    Alright, so you mean to say that you dont have an inbuilt bluetooth inside your mobile phone, but after pressing the code, the bluetooth turned on? What else code did you test on your phone? Frankly speaking, most of the codes dont work on different models of china phone, because either they lack support for it or they dont have the inbuilt ability to support it due to the cheap quality hardware used inside.

Quote Originally Posted by suyogthedon View Post
    hi ...i used code *#3646633# in my mt6225 mobile and by mistake i changed the sim setting ... then my mobile turn off and then i try to switch on my mobile not start to on plz help me?.....
    plz?........
    give me suggestion?....
    You can try to take out the battery from the mobile phone and place it in again and try this code for turning your mobile phone back to the factory setting, use this code *#987#.
    Apart from that, incase if it is still not working then you will have to flash your mobile phone and for that you will have to take your mobile phone to a mobile repair shop where they will flash it.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Quote Originally Posted by ashutosh shukla View Post
    hi!!!!!!
    i have a china mobile. I use that code*#3646633# & change some settings but now I'm unable to increase the contrast. So I want the solution of this problem. Pls tell me.
    Well, you will need to go into your mobile settings and there will be a option for increasing brightness and contrast of the mobile phone. Other than that, if your mobile dont supports it then probably, try to revert back to the factory settings and it will automatically adjust the contrast for your mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by suyogthedon View Post
    thanks for suggestion now i try it .....
    can u guide me about flashing mobile?.......
    Basically for flashing mobile, you need to have a tool box that is used to flash the OS of the mobile phone and I suppose it also has inbulit OS generate. Usually, many mobile repair shopkeepers use them for flashing and they charge some minimal amount for the same.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It is not possible to do that with an application. But all phones have a factory settings option in them. You can choose that and restore your phones factory settings. Once done you will get your old settings back and then you can use your phone as it was purchased. After that the phone is works quiet fast. There is no application for flashing this.

Quote Originally Posted by ashutosh shukla View Post
    hi!!!!!!
    i have a china mobile. I use that code*#3646633# & change some settings but now I'm unable to increase the contrast. So I want the solution of this problem. Pls tell me.
    thnx

AAAASHUUUU
    Don't worry ,Do this if lost backlight or contrast and unable to restore

type *#3646633# and go to Device -> PMIC 6318 -> LCM BL Settings

set every level (1 to 5) to frequency 200 and duty 20 for Level1, 40 for Level2, 60 for Level3, 80 for Level4 and 100 for Level5.
    levels must be setted separately, it means set values for level1, OK, go to LCM BL Setings again, switch to level2, set values, OK.... and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasanth_mes View Post
    Can any one know how to enable COM Port in my G'five Mobile W520 series
    I have tried *#110*01#
    it is not working...............
    You can try to download and install the China Mobile 6218 modem driver from this topic - Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC, and follow all the necessary suggestions given, so that the mobile phone gets recognized in some com port. When a COM port is incorrectly detected, it would be nice to have a tool to list the COM ports, and enable or disable them. The COMDisable tool, from Microsoft, is available to address these needs.

Are you entering the below code properly in your china mobile phone to enable com port:

Enable COM port: *#110*01# -> Device -> Set UART -> PS Config -> UART1/115200

Incase, if it is not working then it might be a reason that your mobile phone is not supported, since in other china phone this code was working fine but not in yours.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

sad Re: China Mobile Secret Codes

Hi everyone.

I have a Nokia F1 Dual Sim, Dual Standby MINI, but I forgot the phonelock password, so i can't use the phone.

Can anyone help me?

THXX

I really need the help
    Last edited by Maqbool; 11-08-2010 at 11:02 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

Quote Originally Posted by andricain View Post
    I have a Nokia F1 Dual Sim, Dual Standby MINI, but I forgot the phonelock password, so i can't use the phone.
    Well, am not sure if the default code as well will work for you as you have already changed it to something else. Now the only way you can try is by resetting the phone to its factory settings. You can enter *#987*99# that will perform the factory Restore settings. If it won't works than just go through the following post for more codes:
    China Mobile Secret Codes
    All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes
    Secret Service Codes for Chinese Mobiles

Quote Originally Posted by satti 4556 View Post
    what are the secret codes for Chinese N97 mobile phone.
    As per my knowledge, all Chinese mobiles are made with and on same platform. So as there are no different PC Suite, games or application for all different Models of China Mobile, similarly all codes are same as well for every china phone. You can also use the above mentioned china secret mobile codes for your chinese N97 mobile.

Dear Sir,

How to enter codes? when I enter codes and press call/send buttons it ends up prompting "invalid request".

Which code are you trying to enter ? I meant what exactly you wanna do with your phone ? There use to be some codes that works only when phone is in that mode or it depends on situation. There are codes like for factory restore or checking Software Version, etc.. that work every time. Which exactly is the one that you are unable to check?

Quote Originally Posted by satti 4556 View Post
    It is asking for password, which I don't Know, what to do now?

Thanks & Regards
    Its obvious the phone will ask you for the security code while restoring the phone. I hope you have had bought the new phone. If yes than the password will be the default, something like 00000. Try entering the same or ask some chinese mobile user for the default security code. Am not sure about it. In Nokia its 12345. Hope you get what i wanna say. !

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast