Are you all tired of blue color bar on Facebook? Dont worry, because now you can change it to other colors with a utility called Color My Facebook!

From beginning, Facebook has not changed its graphic an inch. It is adorned with a blue bar on a white page (color). If you are tired of this looks, simply install a tool called Color My Facebook which is for Windows only. It will automatically recognize the browser you are using and it will get installed on it silently. Then log in with your Facebook account and click the arrow at the top right of the Home button. You will see an option called Color My Facebook in the drop down list, simple click on it. Immediately, a small window appears in the upper left corner of your FB page. Click on the color square to bring up a chart. Choose the desired color and enjoy variations on your Facebook page. When your choice is made, click outside the of that small window then click Finished.

Note that these color changes are visible only by you and only in the browser on which you installed Color My Facebook. Your Facebook friends visiting your wall will see no change, unfortunately. For a quick simplified tips, follow the below suggestions:

1. First go to the colormyfacebook.com website, from any browser, and click on the yellow button on the top right corner. After following all the suggestions for installing this addon on your browser, simply restart it.

2. Now, go to facebook and here you will notice pink color on tabs like Log in, and on different apps, etc. Simply just login to your facebook account.

3. After log in your facebook account, click on the top white arrow, which is at the right side of the Home button, and here in the drop box menu item, you will find an option called "Color My Facebook". Simply click on it and a window will pop up in which you have to pick a color which suits you. Once you have picked your color, just click on "Finished" and notice the change in color on Facebook Page.