Thread: How to Install Nimbuzz on Nokia

How to Install Nimbuzz on Nokia

Nimbuzz is a instant messaging application available for a wide variety of mobile devices from different brands and operating systems like Symbian, Android, iPhone OS, Blackberry OS, Java, PC, MAC, etc.

How to Download Nimbuzz for Nokia Symbian:

Nimbuzz official website: From the official website you can download Nimbuzz for Nokia! Select your country, enter your phone number, hits upon the security code and within seconds receive an SMS with the link to download from Nimbuzz for Nokia mobile phone.

Nokia Ovi Store: From the Ovi Store's available Nimbuzz for Nokia Symbian, simply use the form on the Nokia OVI Store and search for Nimbuzz, find a link to download the application.

Installing Nimbuzz for Nokia Symbian:

Install Nimbuzz on Nokia: Locate and run the installation file for Symbian Nimbuzz in the phone memory, and follow the instructions to install. Use your username and password of Nimbuzz, or register, and you're online! Nimbuzz for Symbian configure: In "Settings / Communities" can connect to your profiles on major social networks like Google Talk, MSN, Facebook, Yahoo, among others. Simply put the username and password for each and you can start using Nimbuzz for Nokia and talk and chat with friends on GTalk, MSN Messenger, Yahoo, chat with friends using Facebook and synchronize your account Twitter to keep connected!

Re: How to Install Nimbuzz on Nokia

Common questions related to Nimbuzz for Nokia Symbian:

Nimbuzz is free?
    Yes, Nimbuzz is free, the application is free of charge for use and we may even have voice conversations with your contacts using social networks that allow VoIP, like gTalk, MSN Messenger, Yahoo also 100% free.

How to use the latest version of Nimbuzz?
    You can access directly from the mobile Web http://get.nimbuzz.com and try to download the application. If you are not in latest version, the program will be updated.

Why I cannot make calls to some users?
    Only you can make calls to contacts that use means for voice communication, such as Google's gTalk, MSN Messenger or Yahoo. Others, like Facebook does not allow voice, so that we can only chat with them.

Why I cannot talk to some users of MSN or gTalk?
    That usually happens when your contact is set up the voice option in your IM client. In this case you can recommend that you install Nimbuzz to make it much easier to communicate with you!

Re: How to Install Nimbuzz on Nokia

I have the Nokia 5800 and since long time I'm using Nimbuzz which incidentally is very good. But now after installing version 3.3.1, But I am able to call but I cannot talk to anyone. And it gives me: Error - 20 network data. What does that mean? Can you help me please I need to communicate and I need to use Nimbuzz.