Thread: Question On Plugins

Arrow Question On Plugins

Occasionally when I go to a website I will get a dropdown bar that says: "Pluggins required." I'm guessing it is for video. Is this okay?

I'm sure you have seen this too. I think it said that I don't have "Flash-pluggin" for content on this website. I thought I had Adobe flash already. Do I need to download it again? I got this computer from a doctors office--as it was donated to me since my vista machine motherboard died. So I'm not sure how weel the doctors office updated/maintained things.

What is the content that needs Flash? Anyone know or familar?

Re: Question On Plugins

Occasionally when I go to a website I will get a dropdown bar that says: "Pluggins required." I'm guessing it is for video. Is this okay?

I'm sure you have seen this too. I think it said that I don't have "Flash-pluggin" for content on this website. I thought I had Adobe flash already. Do I need to download it again? I got this computer from a doctors office--as it was donated to me since my vista machine motherboard died. So I'm not sure how weel the doctors office updated/maintained things.

What is the content that needs Flash? Anyone know or familar?
    If you are getting the message saying plugin is required then you should install the same and there should not be any issue, just install the latest flash player and then cross check it and see if you are getting the same "Pluggins required." message or not.