Thread: Tips to Download Torrent Files using IDM

Tips to Download Torrent Files using IDM

As you know the FBI seized the servers MEGAUPLOAD bookmark storage service online in the world. After this close many users are dusting off their programs as Ares or Torrents uTorrent among others you can download files online, but as we all know the speed of downloading torrent is not very good.

WE all use torrent files in order to download different things from the Torrents site. Here is it is easy and completely legal (except copyrighted files). The download speed here is changes with various factors like seeders, leechers, internet connection etc. Occasionally you will see problems downloading torrent files, like slow download or something like that. In that case, you can make use of IDM.

Everybody knows the spectacular downloader IDM (internet download manager), this program accelerates our download to the limit, but the only drawback is that is not compatible with Torrent’s files, but here I will explain how to use this program to download files Torrent with IDM.

• Download Internet Download Manager and open Torrific website in your browser. Torrific is a free web service that instantly generates a direct link to the file that corresponds to the Torrent. Torrific eliminates the need to install Utorrent or Bitorrent in our PC.

• Paste the link in the box Torrific site. Then we click on the "Get" (Terrific process the link and give us the address for direct download).
    • Now get the list of all files in the torrent. Then click on the "Initiate transmission bittorrent." This will give us all the options to download the file or files.
    • Depending on the number of seeds Torrent, we should see links to direct download the files.
    • Once we have the direct link, just click on them and Internet Download Manager will start the download, easier and faster.

I hope I have served a good alternative to consider for downloading Internet files.

Re: Tips to Download Torrent Files using IDM

Thanks for sharing it. I was sick of bittorrent, because of its slow download speed and other torrent problems. Now the problem has been solved with this.