Thread: King Arthur II: The Roleplaying Wargame Tips and Tricks

King Arthur II: The Roleplaying Wargame Tips and Tricks

King Arthur II is a role playing game. I am providing you here some basic tips on how to play the game and also help that someone will keep on updating so that the game becoems more easier to play. I am beginning with adding some basic info the game. The info will be based on its gameplay and other stuff. It is a role-playing wargame where you will act as King Arthur. The game becomes a bit boring if you really do not enjoy role playing games. King Aurthur in the game own magical abilities and also skill to cope with the army. By wining and getting upgrades you can keep on getting more stronger. In some place it is also possible to bring lightnings and destroy the enemies. There not much info provided on the powers of player but I hope we can collect more information here. The game is equipped with various abilities, melee combat, troops attack, etc. The game is somewhat similar to Age of mythology. I am not saying entirely but the extent of gameplay you can find some similarities. So if you had played those games then this might not be tougher to play. The game has battles which you have to carry on and there are many things which can help you to collection points. Some of the tips I am listing below will be helpful for the game.

• First when the units get a level up, with the points it is possible to boots up many things. Like you can increase the attack and defense elements. This will help to keep lower the cost on devastation occurred.
    • As you keep playing the game you can find the heroes get level up. As the level up goes, Heroes gets the ability to upgrade them and buy new spells and skills. This is quiet coming in many games but the upgrades are surely needed and a essential part of such games. You can increase the fighting skill and earn good spells which can create devastating effects. It is possible to gain both active and passive abilities in the game. So this is something new you can find in the game.
    • The increase abilities allows you to earn economic growth and enable the hero to expand its province.
    • The game is better is role playing mode and it is recommended to play on the base on strategy. Gaining power along with expanding your provinces and earning more troops can let you win in the end.

Re: King Arthur II: The Roleplaying Wargame Tips and Tricks

The game becomes more intensive as you keep playing. I do not find proper save points which can reduce your speed. Other than this too much controls sometime really confuses. If you want to play you need patience and you need to be more easy to understand the upgrades. Along with the the province things is just a add-on for the game.

Re: King Arthur II: The Roleplaying Wargame Tips and Tricks

I found some cheats for the game. There are certain text combination you can try in the game and get easy upgrades.
    • GiveFood can be used to increased the amount of food
    • If you want some money in the game and then you can use GiveMoney
    • With AddUnitXP4Army you can add more XP to the army unit.
    • GetSpeed will allow you to see the speed of unit in the game.