Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

It is now very easy to play games on china mobile phones by installing the .mrp game files in it, incase if Java games or .nes games are not supported in the phone.

All you need to do is input this code *#220807# in your china mobile phone and check if your phone gives any kind of response, like connecting to the internet or some other things. If it does, then your china mobile phone supports MRP File Format Games. But if it doesnt give any response then it seems that your china mobile phone doesnt support MRP File Format Games. Dont be disappointed, as still you can try to install either the java game files or .nes games in your china mobile phone, read all the articles below on how to do the same:
    Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile
    Installing Games In China Mobile
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Incase if your china mobile phone supports MRP File Format Games, then follow the below steps to install it in your phone:
    1. First of all you have to download a file called myrthroad.zip (search it on google), unzip it (with a tool called winzip or winrar), and then create a folder named "mythroad" or "mulgame" or "downdata/mr" in the memory card of your china mobile phone.
    2. After that copy the files in the zip archive mythroad.zip into the folder of "mythroad" or "mulgame" or "downdata/mr".
    3. Now, simply download the MRP game from the below attachments and copy the .mrp files to the folder of "mythroad" or "mulgame" or "downdata/mr".
    4. Last but not the least, you again have to input *#220807#, because then you will see the game list, simply choose any of the game and run it in your china mobile phone. Enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Dell C610 PIII 1Ghz
    Docking station
    DLink Radio
    Codi DC/DC adaptor

Re: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

how can i change the resolution of the .mrp games..for example from 176x220 to 220x176... thank you... i hope you can help me...

Re: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Quote Originally Posted by rhogejun View Post
    how can i change the resolution of the .mrp games..for example from 176x220 to 220x176... thank you... i hope you can help me...
    I dont think there is any way to do that manually, if you are not pro in that. What you can do is better try searching the setup for the same resolution. There are many sites that provide the same game with different resolutions. Google will help you for same.

sqaure boxes are coming..wat to do

I think you mean to say that you are getting the square boxes in place of the normal text. This happens when you are getting the font which is not supported by the phone. If you are having some page which is having math symbols then it will appear as the boxes as it is not supported by this. If anyhow, you can install that font in your device then it will be visible.

do you have apps or games mrp 220x176 ?

question Re: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Quote Originally Posted by Crespin View Post
    I think you mean to say that you are getting the square boxes in place of the normal text. This happens when you are getting the font which is not supported by the phone. If you are having some page which is having math symbols then it will appear as the boxes as it is not supported by this. If anyhow, you can install that font in your device then it will be visible.
    how to install the font in the mobile

Hello which phones are you using please specified your mobile phone details because on internet for every mobile phone they are providing different downloading files. So if you are using java based phone then you have to download it from internet they are providing many font application for java based phone. So first please specify you phone model so I can provide more information according to that.

hi, i m using an indian phone named colors Q1
    it has qwerty keypad, WAP 2.0, GPRS class 12 and there's java in the menu. however, it does not support .jar or .jad. there's game download option inside java function but they are not enough for me.

when i download games from there, mythroad folder is automatically created n the games are saved in .mrp formats.

when i copy paste .mrp games into that folder, there is no option to install them
    so i dialled *#220807# n some kind of page appears with square boxes instead of visible language. then i click options on random basis n the files that i copied to mythroad folder disappears

wht should i search for in the internet ??
    Last edited by colorsq1; 24-07-2011 at 04:09 PM.

Hi colorsq1,

You dont have to search any applications or games from the internet on your mobile phone. All you need to do is copy the mrp games in your mobile phone and type the code *#220807#, and then the list of the games that you have copied in your mobile phone will appear on the screen, simply choose anyone and install it in you.

220x176 MRP GAME?

Quote Originally Posted by nhatminhdlu View Post
    220x176 MRP GAME?
    I guess, there are no mrp games in 220x176 resolution format. As this games are just made of out of curiosity, dont you think having games for a china mobile isnt a big deal, I suppose yes. This games are created by game programmers like one or two of us because there isnt any manufacturer who develops china mobile games or applications, as these are cheap kind of mobile phone.

Hi, I can not speak English very good so it is difficult to describe, This is Game MRP 220x176 resolution which I collected, please share with you. Inside the guide is written in my country-Vietnam you can use Google translate to translate the

how to install mrp games on touch screen china mobiles?

Quote Originally Posted by renuka111 View Post
    how to install mrp games on touch screen china mobiles?
    Well, the instructions are all given in the post made by "racer". If you input this code *#220807# in your mobile phone and if it gives any kind of response then it is possible to install the mrp file format games in your mobile phone but if it isnt then you it is not supported in your phone. You can however try to install either the java game files or .nes game files in your mobile phone by referring to the threads made here - Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast