Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56

Thread: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Re: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Quote Originally Posted by gsrsharma View Post
    hi i have YXTEL Z66 dual sim mobile.... i tried typing *#220807# but i get a message 'unfinished'. I tried with only one sim still i get the same msg. Please help.
    Can you first of all check what type of file format does your mobile supports? You can get the same information from its manual. Have you tried installing either java files or .nes files and checked if the phone is supporting it, since most of the china mobile phone support this all file types.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

ThumbsUp Re: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

can anyone post a link from where i can download my throad.zip plz cuz i cant find it

Re: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Quote Originally Posted by LuShang View Post
    can anyone post a link from where i can download my throad.zip plz cuz i cant find it
    Could you please tell us what is this throad.zip file anyways. Sure it seems to be a zip file but what are the contents inside it and what does it do really? Is it some kind of an internal file inside the china mobile phone that you might have?

sorry i cant tell u cuz i dont have the folder in my cell

sorry i cant tell u cuz i dont have the folder in my cell
    What was the folder having in it? Cant you just simply format your cell phone back to factory settings and check if the default folder comes back into the phone? In any case, what is the make or model number of the china mobile phone that you have? Have you tried searching the same throad.zip file on google?

yeah i have formated the mem card of my cell and now the mythroad folder comes up but its empty my china cell num is NCKIA X 7.(its not O its C)

yeah i have formated the mem card of my cell and now the mythroad folder comes up but its empty my china cell num is NCKIA X 7.(its not O its C)
    It seems that your mobile phone supports .nes files and therefore you can download the application and games file from here - How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

how to install games in qmobile m500 ????

Quote Originally Posted by alimian11 View Post
    how to install games in qmobile m500 ????
    It looks to me that Qmobile M500 requires java game files, so try to download the java games from the below links - Download and install java games in Chinese iPhone - model PT 168
    China Mobile Phone Pc Suite
    Installing Games In China Mobile

question Re: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

i dont know where to enter that code

Quote Originally Posted by Parth Gulati View Post
    i dont know where to enter that code
    Well, what is the make and model of the mobile phone that you have? Just try to dial that code in your phone and then check if you get any kind of response or such. If you are not getting then it might be that this games are not compatible with your mobile phone.

Can any one please help me.

I have tried but none of the formats work in my phone, The phone says smart phone operating system. However I try to enter *#220807# new blank web page opens with address:
    I have checked the memory card has a folder Mythroad_spr and it also has whats app which is working in the phone.

Can anyone please help me

Thanking you

Alnoor

Quote Originally Posted by Alnurkanji View Post
    Can any one please help me.

I have tried but none of the formats work in my phone, The phone says smart phone operating system. However I try to enter *#220807# new blank web page opens with address:
    I have checked the memory card has a folder Mythroad_spr and it also has whats app which is working in the phone.
    Can you please tell us what is the make and model of the china mobile phone that you are using? Incase if the code is not working for you then it might be possible that your phone is not supporting .mrp games. There are other game files types like .nes game or java game that you can try to install in your phone and check if that works.

It says Samsung Calaxy. But I dont think it is at samsung its a fake as it says calaxy.

I have tried java and nes both dont work. But it has built in games and whatsapp

Thanking yuo

Alnoor

Quote Originally Posted by Alnurkanji View Post
    It says Samsung Calaxy. But I dont think it is at samsung its a fake as it says calaxy.

I have tried java and nes both dont work. But it has built in games and whatsapp
    Well, thats the problem with all these china mobile phones. If you got the manual of your mobile phone then try to check what all file formats does it support. According to that download all the games and apps based on that file format.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56