Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Re: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

China Nokia E5, does not support any of the solutions here - just to let you know. Nice phone but you can't install anything, not even java games.

Regards

JBJ

Re: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    It is now very easy to play games on china mobile phones by installing the .mrp game files in it, incase if Java games or .nes games are not supported in the phone.

All you need to do is input this code *#220807# in your china mobile phone and check if your phone gives any kind of response, like connecting to the internet or some other things. If it does, then your china mobile phone supports MRP File Format Games. But if it doesnt give any response then it seems that your china mobile phone doesnt support MRP File Format Games. Dont be disappointed, as still you can try to install either the java game files or .nes games in your china mobile phone, read all the articles below on how to do the same:
    Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile
    Installing Games In China Mobile
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Incase if your china mobile phone supports MRP File Format Games, then follow the below steps to install it in your phone:
    1. First of all you have to download a file called myrthroad.zip (search it on google), unzip it (with a tool called winzip or winrar), and then create a folder named "mythroad" or "mulgame" or "downdata/mr" in the memory card of your china mobile phone.
    2. After that copy the files in the zip archive mythroad.zip into the folder of "mythroad" or "mulgame" or "downdata/mr".
    3. Now, simply download the MRP game from the below attachments and copy the .mrp files to the folder of "mythroad" or "mulgame" or "downdata/mr".
    4. Last but not the least, you again have to input *#220807#, because then you will see the game list, simply choose any of the game and run it in your china mobile phone. Enjoy
    Thank you very much, This worked for me! :-D

Dear Friend. I have tried all the ways to taught for installing and running games on china mobile phone. my phone of mt6225 have response on entering code of *#220807#. When you enter this code *#220807# it then show the following results like this:

"/L (it is just like header mean on top of screen.)

MRP NESL]
    QQW-R[
    "/L
    "L]>>
    [!/L
    "G"
    "V
    \

i didn't understood the above codes. I tried for many times but failed. plz help me in installing java and games in china mobile have mt6225. waiting for your kind and quick reply. Thanks

Its Showing Boxes Budy . Plz Recer Give Solution

hey! Im a china mobile user having trouble with my X6 clone ..I have followed your steps ,downloaded 2 mrp games and copied them to mythroad. But everytime I enter those codes my phone gives me this

start.mr:182
    7: bad argum
    ent #1 to 'g
    etn'(table
    expected, go
    t nil)

Please help me asap. n_n thank you!

Hi, I have a i5tv (china mobile) how can I install java games ??

i brought M5360 mobile, please tell me how to download the applications on the mobile. i cannot able to watch videos on the mobile. please help me
    subra

Quote Originally Posted by subra69 View Post
    i brought M5360 mobile, please tell me how to download the applications on the mobile. i cannot able to watch videos on the mobile. please help me
    subra
    So you have Spice M5360 mobile phone ? If yes then it supports MP4, 3GP, AVI video files. What type of video file format have you saved in your mobile, can you check. Seems that it also doesnt support java, so you will either have to try and install mrp games from this topic itself or .nes games from here - How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I have a i5tv china mobile I want to install java games but when I copy the jar file in the mobile I can't open it. Please help me

Try out 3 to 4 different java files and see if any of it works. Because there are many china mobiles that are compatiblw with java, some with .nes files, some with .rpg and many of them wont support any of them. They just wont allo you to install external apps or games. So first comfirm with different java files, aalso try to install NES GAMES and see if any of these method works on this mobile.

Hi everybody, I do the solution of Santy but there is the same problem. I have copy folders is my phone (i5tv) but nothing appears. In the menu I have a icon "Fun" but I can't see the games there are ( Skype, Facebook, Yahoo, MSN). I copy jar games but can't install it. I already input the code *#220807# ans the phone goes to Internet but don't show games list. In the back of the phone, when removed the battery can see a Java logo. Thanks for any help
    Last edited by reh02; 01-03-2012 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reh02 View Post
    Hi everybody, I do the solution of Santy but there is the same problem. I have copy folders is my phone (i5tv) but nothing appears. In the menu I have a icon "Fun" but I can't see the games there are ( Skype, Facebook, Yahoo, MSN). I copy jar games but can't install it. I already input the code *#220807# ans the phone goes to Internet but don't show games list. In the back of the phone, when removed the battery can see a Java logo. Thanks for any help
    When you type *#220807#, do you get any kind of response from your mobile phone? Which mobile phone do you have by the way? If it isnt working then perhaps your mobile phone doesnt support any kind of file format and it might be that no third party can be installed in your cell phone.

ankitjais Guest

how to install mrp games on china mobiles with touch screen

Quote Originally Posted by ankitjais View Post
    how to install mrp games on china mobiles with touch screen
    Havent you read the first post of this topic which describes the steps to install and play mrp games on your china mobile phone. Note that this mrp games will work only if you get any response by pressing *#220807# code in your mobile phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Quote Originally Posted by pugsly View Post
    When you type *#220807#, do you get any kind of response from your mobile phone? Which mobile phone do you have by the way? If it isnt working then perhaps your mobile phone doesnt support any kind of file format and it might be that no third party can be installed in your cell phone.

Hi, my phone is a i5tv. When I type *#220807# the phone goes to internet.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast