Thread: 10 best free Add-ons for Firefox browsing

10 best free Add-ons for Firefox browsing

I really love to do internet browsing. Currently I have installed Windows 7 on the computer of mine. I have used number of browsers. But particularly I love to use Mozilla Firefox. I have also installed some useful Add-ons that is really very useful while browsing internet.

The add-ons are one of the most important feature or you can say benefit from Firefox. There are many exiting Firefox add-ons for various needs are available on internet. The most recommended add-ons are professional ones and which are useful in the area of Search Engine Optimization and web designing. For daily internet user, specially for Firefox user, below given are top 10 Firefox add-ons .

1. ColorfulTabs 4.6.4

this add-one will apply different colors to each tab of your browser page, using this add-one you will be able to differentiate your required web page and it will make your browsing interface very identical and attractive.

2. Image Zoom 0.4.4

this is the great tool for zooming images or the particular element which you want to enlarge. this tool is also helpful to zoom very small images or element,

3. Free YouTube Downloader 6.0

the name itself suggests that this add-one will help you to download videos from you tube. It is very simple and easy to use free Firefox extension for video download and flash download. This add-one can download the video from you tube, facebook, MSN or any other sites which have videos on their websites. One of the best advantage of this add-one is, it run under every operating system i.e. Windows, Linux, Mac operating system. It supports English, Spanish and Chinese Languages. YouTube have its own downloader which not only supports Mozilla Firefox but also many other web browsers.

4. Xmarks Sync 3.9.2

Xmarks is capable of recording your bookmarks and the password which you have saved in your Firefox password manager. If you are using other computer at other pacle and you are running Firefox, if ypu download Xmarks at that computer and you use your Xmarks login, all your bookmarks and saved password will automatically imported on ypur current computer.

5. ImTranslator 3.3.5

I found it quite interesting when I was using ImTranslator this add-one. This is vast dictionary which helps you to translate from any language to any other language in which which you want to change. It supports more than 40 languages such as Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simp.), Chinese (trad.), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese and much more.

Re: 10 best free Add-ons for Firefox browsing

6. NoScript 2.0.7

NoScript Increase security level to prevent your computer from others attacks when you are browsing the internet. This tiny small application protects your computer from outside contents which comes from some unethical website.

7. FoxTab 1.4.1

FoxTab is one of my favorite add-one, it is most popular 3D tab management which brings innovative 3D functionality to your Firefox browser. It empowers Firefox with some of the important following features like Top Sites (Speed Dial) using this you can get quick access to your favorite web sites, Tab Flipper – it enables you to simply flip between more than one opened tabs, using mouse or keyboard shortcut, Recently Closed Tabs – in this option you can open those tabs which you have already closed.

8. TwitKit 1.2.2

using this add-one you can directly add or install Twitter option to your Firefox browser, this enables you direct access to your Twitter Account for various objective.

9. Shareaholic 2.0.3

Shareaholic allows you to use various links in easier and faster, way using this application. This add-one have the capacity of more than 60 different services including Twitter, Yahoo, Rediff, Facebook, Google Gmail, Delicious, etc.

10. BlogRovR 1.1.804

BlogRovR is useful for you to browse, Many of your favorite post and also you can open and read those blogs, without leaving web page. It also shows popular items, and gives notification about particular sites on which you are browsing.