Thread: Fireworks and hot spots

Fireworks and hot spots

A complete graph into small interactive division of space, nothing is better suited than hot spots, precisely such "hot spots" on a graphic react to mouse events. Not to be confused with segments. Hotspots are thus assigning interactivity of certain areas of an image. Several hotspots in an image are also referred to as an image map. Segments are similar to the hotspots. With segments of an image but it is possible to divide into several smaller images, which is not possible with hotspots. For example, puzzle pieces are created with segments.

Re: Fireworks and hot spots

A typical example of the same hot spots with a little practice for the Layers panel:

Hotspots with the Hotspot tool drawn. There are rectangle, circle and polygon shapes possible. For polygon hotspots, the individual points are set by click, not drag with the mouse. Points can be treated similarly to path points. A hotspot can be a selected part of the image via Insert - are assigned to> hotspot.

Disjoint rollovers help create hotspots.

First, assign an object a hot spot. Then you go to the panel frames, and then creates another frame using the options menu. In the new frame, an image or text to be inserted. This object has now to be a segment. Then like to see in the picture to touch the white dot in the hotspot and release just drag it to the segment.

Following is the message:

Click to select Frame 2, as indeed is the image that should appear when you mouse over in Frame 2. Click OK. Done! The other options in this message are easy to understand itself.

And it works on mouse-over:

In the behavior panel in Fireworks can also set OnClick, etc., that is also easily at any time in Dreamweaver or similar editors possible. With hotspots you can already do a lot. Skillfully applied to graphics to create the wildest behavior in connection with segments. Multiple behaviors are also a hot spot as possible.

I try to import my hotspots in one. to work Png Fireworks. The. Png is to put a div id in my css that on my page in DW. I tried attaching the original FW as. Gif, but the hotspots do not work either. Being in the position where. gif by DW with HTML code, but it only works in FF. Can I in my original FW in my CSS? Thank you for your help with this problem, Very Frustrating!

I have got your question and an answer for the same is very much simple. Right click on the "hotspots" in the. Png in fireworks and "Export Selected Slice" It is all the pictures in the hotspot in a folder of your choice and create an HTML page that contains all the code you can copy to your side of the <head> to the function of the button.