Page 1 of 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Hi, i found many queries and difficulties on this forums regarding installing games in china mobiles, so i decided to share tip that can help you to install games on your any China Mobile phone. Here it is:
    • Download the attached ZIP file with this post and unzip it anywhere on your hard drive.

• The folder FOR THE CHINA MOBILE SD, contains the following folders, as shown in the image:

• Replace these folders in the Chinese cell phone SD, memory SD did not have these folders.

• Restart the phone and type the following code: * # 66 * #, waiting to come out a window in that window where it says you are going to ECHO LOOP CYCLE ECO Or press the switch or ON (green button).

• Quit selling out pressing the button or cancel call.

• Type the following code: * # 220 807 #. Done.

If the Chinese phone supports NES games, be sure that NES games will appear in the SD. The games folder on the SD memory is Mytrhoad / NES.

This trick really worked for me. If it works for you than dont forget to comment here so that everyone has their experience, if it did not work, just comment it leave the make and model of phone to find out which makes it and what's not.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Where is the zip file?

that link does not contain any valid zip file

games are properly working or not?

my cell phone is sigmatel t33z. How could I install the games in my cell. Someone please help me out.

my phone is ztc n73.
    How could I install the games in my cell. HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!

i tried the steps.my phone is ztc n73 (china made). Still it not working.....
    suggest something plzzzzzzzz

the zip file is showing errors while extracting??

After downloading and extracting with winrar I get the error archive is corrupt.
    I use mozilla firefox.I have created a checksum of the downloaded file Easy MD5 Creator 1.4.0,please verify if it matches with ur original file.The checksum is 21B6DFF182134E03C4197452B4CD15AF.

What you saying ? I just clicked the attachment and got a zip file with the size of 3.67 MB. And also working properly.

Make sure you have the rar. or zip application installed on your system.

I tried installing many games on my China Mobile phone using these steps and they are working properly.

But note that it may differ with model to model. Mine is Yxtel 850 and its working.

Which model you are using ?

What is the problem you are facing ? I meant any kind of error, file not opening, file not supported, etc.. ?

Please mention it in details to assist you better. I tried it on my 3 different model china mobile and it is working. Do reply .

Yeah, there are many games and themes available for China A968 TV mobile phone. Games like Prince of Persia, NFS pro, Grand Theft Auto Vice City, and many more. You just need to do little search on Google. The site i can suggest you for the games and themes is umnet.com for your mobile model.

How is that possible.. ? Its not the code to get connected with internet. Anyways, get out of range of your Wifi or wireless connection and remove your simcard to avoid getting connected to internet and now try the codes.. It works. I had tried those steps.

Try to download it from internet explorer browser. Actually if you are using any download managers or third party tools then you are supposed to get the file corrupted. I downloaded it from my internet explorer browser and extracted the file with winrar tools without any issues.

The download link is working properly. Many time you will get a error when you click on the download. But as you refresh the page you can get the download link working. I had myself just downloaded the same. The link is not dead. Clear your web page cookies and then reload the page back. It will work.

Am sorry guys, i just checked it and found that the file is really got corrupted. It is giving some error while extracting the files. Anyways, i'll try to find out the direct link for those files and upload here as soon as possible.

Why you are not able to enter the code ? I meant, is there any error you getting or any other problem ? Please specify, what issue you are facing.

I tried to install the game in my China mobile and dint fount any difficulty in between the said process. Do reply soon.

Thanks for making us know that you are using KA08 mini, but what is that you dint got ?

Have tried to install games and you are unable or anything else? Please specify.

Sorry mate, am unable to understand your problem properly, what did you open and where are you getting those option ?

Well, I have never heard about the China mobile Mx457g model version before, so check either in its manual or brochure whether it supports multimedia task and all? Can you tell us about its features as well, also did you get any usb cord alongwith the mobile phone in its box, does it has a usb port? It would be good if you can also post a pic of your mobile phone. Thank you.

I think that your cell phone is not supporting the format of the application that is why you are unable to make the same. So you have to work with the PC suit of the phone and then install the game with the same.

First of all Hi and Welcome to Techarena, ophelle. After copying the files and restarting the mobile phone, you need to enter the following code "* # 66 * #" (without quotes) and a windows will appear with some notification. This should work on every .NES format supported Chinese Mobiles. If it is not doing on your mobile, might be it is not compatible with the same.

I am not sure about the same. I have a FXD T33I phone which I had purchased some months before. I am also searching for the application for this but does not found any. There was post on this forum which says that it is not possible to install application in that because there is no application manager provided on this phones.

I think that your device doesnt support .nes games and therefore you should try installing java based games or applications on your device. You see, most of the devices these days dont support different file formats and that is why you need to do some research and development on your own to know which file format does it really supports? Could you tell us which platform does your device comes from?

Well, most of the china mobile phone dont support .nes file format games or either java games. You can try to, however install and test which file format of the game does your mobile phone support, try to install .jar or .jad file format game on your china mobile phone, try installing .sis file as well on your phone, that is supported on most of the nokia phones, let us know your results.

I have never used any touchscreen China mobile but had used Nokia 5800 and few more touchscreen phones but there is '*' and '#' buttons on the screen itself when we open the dialler. Please check it properly scrolling up and down, it should be there as it is the part of the number pad.

I think that most of the china mobile phones dont accept all the codes in the world. Also, you dont have to hold the star button "*" for long time, just press it once. Other ways to get the star button is by going in to message area and pressing it their and then copying it and appyling or pasting it on the screen to get the code working. In any case, I suppose if it is a touch screen mobile phone, then shouldnt it has got the touch keypad inside where you have to press the keys with your fingers?

I think there might be some problem with your screen while touching because if we press '*' once it gives '*', if it is pressed twice consecutively than it gives '+', if thrice than 'p' and if 4 times than 'w'. There might be some mistake while pressing the button. Try to do this with the styles. Also you dont need to press and hold '#' button, just press and leave it to get the hash sign.

The steps mentioned in the very first post of this thread is the best and working in almost every china mobile that supports .nes games. Anyways, i do agree that you are unable to do so, but would like to suggest you that please post the error message you are getting during this process. This will help users to assist you better.

There can be two assumption behind this. The first one is that the game resolution does not fit the mobile due to which you can see a white screen. On that you can simply cannot change the resolution screen. The other issue is that the files which you are using does not support your phone. Games on China phone are really very buggy and due to that such issue occures. Try some other games.

White (blank) screen doesn't means that your mobile is not supported for .Nes games. If it is not compatible with the same, you won't have been able to install any .Nes games at start. It might be some other problem. May the game setup you tried have been corrupt. I'll suggest you to please let us know whats your Mobile Model Number is. This will help us to assist you better.

The phone model which you are talking about does not have a application manager there. Due to which you can work with Nes games. But you can give a last try by checking that your phone has a java support or not. Copy some jar files in your phone and check that. If that runs then you can run jar games. But there are really very rare cases where this thing works.

For installing games, had you tried the steps mentioned in the very first post of this thread ? It should work. I have tried it on 3 different Chinese phones and it works. Secondly, are you getting any error message while playing video files ? What is the format of the Video files you are trying to play? Try to convert the video in some another format like Mp4 or 3gpp and than try to play the same.

As you have already tried to install many game or application that have different file formats, hence it seems that your mobile phone wont install any file rather than the built-in ones. You will have to check its specifications and details to get an idea about what type of file formats does it supports.

As you have already tried to install many game or application that have different file formats, hence it seems that your mobile phone wont install any file rather than the built-in ones. You will have to check its specifications and details to get an idea about what type of file formats does it supports.

I assume that you cannot install any third party apps or games in your china phone C1000 apart from using the built in ones. You see, most of the china phones dont support different file formats of the games and apps. As they are made out of cheap quality hardware and software, therefore you cant depend more on these kinda of mobile phones.

This is a major problem with china mobile phones that they are not supportive. Actually, some of the china phone support .nes game files and also .jar games file, but some of those dont. There doesnt seem to be a proper manufacturer for this kind of mobile phones and hence they lack support for such software and game installations.

Normally, pc suites for all china mobile phone are one and the same and they dont differ for any specific model device. Also, most of the china mobile phone dont support third party software, apart from the built in ones, so opera or gtalk wont work on your device. You can try to install pc suite and check whether it works for you or not - China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

While performing the said steps, remember to remove your simcard that has GPRS Enabled and also be away from any Wlan network. SO that when you enter *#220807# code, the phone should not have any time chance to get online.

What you do you meant by Traditional game ? Anyways, no mater whichever games are they, the only game format that chinese mobile is compatible with is .Nes and some of them also support Java games. If that traditional game is either .nes or java, than you can have it on your chinese phone but in order to install, you can follow the above steps only for the .Nes games and not others.

Re: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Quote Originally Posted by sk@china View Post
    that link does not contain any valid zip file
    i tried to download the attached zip file and it works..

just do not download it with other means of download manager use the default downloader on your browser..

i first downloaded it with my installed free download manager but all i got is an invalid file format with -.zip.att extension but when i use the default downloader (which im using firefox) ive got the .zip file correctly

Quote Originally Posted by beekey10 View Post
    my cell phone is sigmatel t33z. How could I install the games in my cell. Someone please help me out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mayvibhs View Post
    my phone is ztc n73.
    How could I install the games in my cell. HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!
    First download the attached ZIP file from the attachment and install winrar on your pc. Next extract the content from the zip file and then follow the procedure given by Maq.H on how to copy and replace folder in china phone and you are good to go on.

Quote Originally Posted by beekey10 View Post
    Had you tried the above steps ? are you getting any error while installing the game ? If yes please mention.

You should also go through the following post:
    Installing Games In China Mobile
    Install games, themes in Sigmatel S4 China Mobile
    Help installing games in china mobile

hi im from Srilanka , My Mobile phone is A968. Is that possible to install any games and themes there?

How to install NES. games in cina mobile model S502.so my email id is amitbrahmbhatt16@gmail.com so email me step by step.please......

when i press *#220807# my phone was automatic connect to the internet.and i can't see anything.my phone model:a-968.

can you tell me another tips to install game to china phone.
    your tips not work.

can someone please reupload the file? it is corrupted. no matter how i try to download. my firefox and winrar are ok.

Quote Originally Posted by amitbrahmbhatt16 View Post
    How to install NES. games in cina mobile model S502.so my email id is amitbrahmbhatt16@gmail.com so email me step by step.please......
    Did you follow the above methods on how to install .nes games on your mobile phone. You will have to first check which type of games does your mobile phone supports, either java games or .nes file games? You can follow to use the below method to install games in your mobile phone:

1. First you have to go to your memory card
    2. Go to Games Folder (It May be GAME Also), (If Not Create GAMES Folder)
    3. Copy *.nes Games in GAMES Folder
    4. Then Just Go To Fun & Games Folder
    5. Restart your phone and goto Fun and Games > EMUD GAME/Games Folder you can see Game.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

my friends the file downloads fine. that is not my problem. what i am saying is that i always get a CRC error when i extract the file. i always download files so i know what i am doing. i even used IE, firefox, opera and chrome. same error. archive is corrupt upon extracting with winrar or winzip. i even tried to repair the file but still some of the files inside the archive give a CRC error. can someone who was able to extract the file properly please upload the file in a mirror? it will be greatly appreciated.

hi im from Tamilnadu, My Mobile phone is Gfive U800. Is that possible to install any games and themes there?

I have got "Rocker R88" help how to install .NES games in it.

thanks Maq.h. I hope the file without CRC errors gets uploaded soon i really need to play .nes on my china phone. thanks!

I got as far as "Type the following code: * # 220 807 #. Done." but couldnt enter the code into the phone. how do i proceed? I m using NCKIA E79+ Dual sim Phone. Thanks.

help please, when i press *#220807# nothing happens it only ask to save or cancle.

i don't get it
    I have a KA08 mini just for you to know

Help! whenever i try to enter the code *#66*# nothing happens help!

My phone is Baoxing A300 china mobile... and not all codes for chinese mobiles works on mine... oh btw it can recognize Nes format but it when i open it, it only gives me these options: forward, details, copy, move, delete....

I opened the file in file manager..... and the last code makes me connect to the net.. :I

When i remove my simcards it says invalid and nothing happens.... and my phone doesnt have wifi... i guess my phone just cant install games

thanx dude i even tried that but no result

is there any other game file formats that my mobile supports? other than .nes

Hi, i got downloaded and unzipped through fire fox without any problem. but it doesnt do the job in my GFIVE G9000i china TV mobile. can any one say how to install games and other applications in my mobile? WHEN I KEY IN THE ABOVE MENTIONED NUMBERS IT SAYS UNKNOWN APPLICATION AND WITH THE NEXT NUMBER GIVEN ABOVE IT SAYS NOT AVAILABLE.PLZ HELP ME OUT

HI, im using N98+ china phone, i copied the 3 folders at my memory card..den i restart my cellphone..then nothing happens just the like other files..can you pls help me with this??tnx

If These China Mobiles Do Not Support .nes Files Then What Is Their Operating System And Wat Files Can Be Installed? People Who Know This Kindly Shed Some Light On This Matter.

i have a china mobile fxd t33i any body tell me where can i get software for this also software for games,

i try to google but i tired to get and software for fxd t33i,

Thanks for your comments but i have a problem my memory deta is not show please tell me what can i do.

I am using Telecom T61 and this does not install anything to my phone though I have followed all the guided steps.

Sorry I am not sure about this. This is some images of the phone, pls scroll down a bit you'll see may pictures

I have LEPHONE A1 mobile. Can anyone help me to find sudoku game for my mobile.

thank you for replying and i will try but can anybody tell me how to Know the software Version and the platform of my K900+ in order to determine whats work on it or if there any pc software for it

iv got A610 from china the first code it acepted but the code when i need to write * # 220 807 #. i cant write the . becouse my cell phone is touch screen and on the call menu there isnt any .

can you help me becouse it is on touch screen i cant write the second code please help me

yes there is * and # but when i hold * it can chose p,w and + i realy need help

yes but how to write the code when there arent all the signs on the * when i touch it 2 or 3 times there is w,p and + sign and there is # when i hold # it is
    yes that is the order of the * sign button but i can find the . simbol can you help me find it?

i have NKTEL A200 model mobile. i tried to install the games with many methods showing in this forum. but all fails.

can anyone give me the step by step for installaing games in NKTEL A200 model mobile.

yes i can see keyboard of number givem e your e-mail pls i need help

hi alll
    i have china mobile samsung f488y i cant install any games or application please help me out
    and its not able to run any video file

After copying the files to my cell memory card,i restart my cell phone. after that i entered the code *#66*#. Nothing happened. I am using G right China mobile. it has java installed. What i do? please reply me on fawad_elahi@yahoo.com
    Thanks

my cell phone does not support .nes files............plzzz help me I have MT6225,E03 .....it also doesn't java files ........ plzzz someone help me .....plzzzz

mine is k900+-c how can i download games here sir?

i have e75pro and whatever type of game i install it keep on saying "file not supported".Can anyone help?

Hi I Have A Signatel Fxd 3600 Mt6225 Mobile Could Anyone Give Me Its Pc Suite And Games Plz Plz Plz......................................................

It's not working for me please tell me how to install the game china mobile model EF-M295 which looks similar to nokia N80

After dialing this " * # 220 807 # ". Some application will be appear but the the application not support the font everthing display boxes....

my mobile modal is : Qwerty E71 I.Pro China mobile

I follow this steps but i don't get the result and After dialing "*#220708# i got a display something this font does not support so i not completing the steps help................

I followed the steps
    * # 66 * # i got a window with opitons : version, resource bin, echo loop, keypad, vibrator, loud spk, etc..
    i switched on the echo loop
    after the i typed * # 220 807 #(after typing this code, it's connecting to the internet service) i also tried it by removing the sim card, at that time it just says please wait and nothing happens, i am getting normal screen.

when i go into SD memory is Mytrhoad / NES the games or not working

my model is YXTEL Z66 (MT6225 )

Could some one help how can i install the games

Thanks In Advance

This Tricks Does not working me, I have used Rocker R111 Model Phone. Pls Inform another Way

i have crtel c600 model.

i want pc suite and i want apps like gtalk,opera. pls give me the link and how to install

i have inbuild yahoo msngr

hey i do all correctly and i type this code * # 220 807 # but i can't read thatlanguage becours it has squa font...what i do to solve this problem....after type * # 220 807 # what to do next....:

i dail *#220807# then done it will automaticly conect to the internet please solve my problem

Does it support traditional Chinese Games?

my cellphone is 6700.. when i press *#66*# .. "not available" ... help me please

My memory card is no a game folder please help me.

The tips mentioned in the very first post of this thread was the simplest for installing games in Chinese phones but unfortunately the attachments that was required for the same has got corrupted and we need to wait untill it gets fixed.

Till than i would suggest you go through these posts, you will definitely get some help and idea as of now for installing games om your mobile:
    Best NES Games for china mobile
    Help installing games in china mobile
    install games, Themes in china phone
    Install Games To Your China Made iPhone
    Download and install java games in Chinese iPhone - model PT 168

Quote Originally Posted by morteen View Post
    hi im from Tamilnadu, My Mobile phone is Gfive U800. Is that possible to install any games and themes there?
    Well, i have heard that you will not be able to obtain any software or application installed on your phone because of the fact that the Gfive U800 mobile phone doesn't support any themes or games apart from those that was obtained in the phone at purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by arunaggrawal_123 View Post
    I think that your phone supports .nes file format and hence you can install the .nes game file in your mobile phone and play games. First you need to install china mobile phone pc suite and then transfer the file into your mobile phone. Use the above step by step solution as well to install the .nes games in your mobile phone.

Hi mathanrae, i have solved the download or extracting issue of the file now. I was unable to get the direct download link but have uploaded the fresh new file that you can download and extract easily, without any problem. Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by arunaggrawal_123 View Post
    Just download the file attached with the very first post of this thread and follow the instruction to install .nes games easily on your Rocker R88.

Guys, please let me know if anyone still facing any problem.

I had attached a similar file for china phone game. Download this file and then create a folder in your phone first. Name that on your choice and then copy paste the file. You can the directly run the game from you phone by moving this files under the games folder of China phone. Mostly games in china phone does no work due to lack of support.

I guess, your phone is not compatible than with .Nes games. Because the said steps work only with all the phones that supports .Nes games and such errors occurs on the phone which are apart from them. I'll suggest you to try out some another game format on your device. Or try the steps mentioned in the following thread to install games in your device:
    Installing Games In China Mobile

You can download some more games for your device from here:
    Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile

guys mine also same problem after copying i removed the usb and i restarted the phone but when i entered *#66*# nothing happened

does that means my mobile wont support .nes files??
    my mobile is G-five U898 model plz help in installing the games in my mobile
    also if any one find pc suit for my mobile plz let me know

well only some codes are working when i pressed *#3646633# i got engineering mode and got some options. looks like my mobile doesnt support .nes games
    any way thanx for trying to help me

if at all is there any other way to install then plz let me know
    once again thanx gonzo

Hi, my phone is Jincen E71W (as it appears under the battery when opened). I successfully downloaded the rar file, extracted the folders, transferred them to the phone, restarted the phone and entered * # 66 * # but the phone says UNKNOWN APPLICATION. I know the SD card came with .nes files and I'm almnost sure it is supposed to support .nes games... so the questions is: it may happen that other files are missing, or is it there another method? Thanks
    PD: everything else works ok with the phone: TV, dual simcard, Wifi, Java apps, etc, unless .nes games

When I select a game, my mobile shows a white (blank) screen then restarts.
    Does it mean my mobile phone can't support .nes file?
    All I know about my China mobile is: nice and really cheap it's also has a built-in game Magic sushi:

Menu/ Fun & Games/
    -Games >>>> play Magic sushi game
    -NES GAME >>>> it keeps displaying "please insert SIM card"

I have a phone C1000
    I did everything as instructed but still the game did not appear to me to be FUN & GAME.
    After entering the code * # 220807 # I received a box but instead of normal characters, 90% are empty squares. I do not know how to confirm the setting and whenever I go out from this menu is a game they do not. What can we do?

Page 1 of 9 12 ... LastLast