Thread: 10 Reasons Not To Buy Apple iPad

10 Reasons Not To Buy Apple iPad

All of you know that "Apple" has released a long awaited product last week: the "Apple iPad". Most of the people said that this is the best device ever created, but it is just a huge disappointment. Here’s the reason why I won’t buy it and you should also be aware of iPad's disappointment.

1. Design

The iPad is just an iPhone which is on steroids. The design is awful and not the good one . There are many other beautiful tablets on the market compared to it.

2. Multitasking

It is a tablet PC. It is a kind computer in which you cannot run simultaneous applications. If you want to browse the web, check email, and listen to music at the same time, you won’t be able to do all at the same time.

3. Front-facing camera

Most of the people they like a tablet PC with a webcam for video-conferencing calls, the Apple Ipad is not having a front-facing camera or even on the back.

4. Adobe Flash support

HTML5 is more popular, and some browsers they support it, but Adobe Flash Player always remains the web standard for computer like browsing experience. Users will be able to read newspapers on the iPad and they will also want to watch YouTube videos. But there’s an app for that too.

5. Pricing

The Apple iPad is expensive because you are not allowed to use regular connectors from other devices. You have to use some expensive Apple stuff. A physical keyboard which is not included in the package, if you want then you have to buy it. If you want a camera then you have to Pay for it, you have to buy Apple’s connection kit for camera.The case for ipad is also not included in the package.

6. Battery

From the review the iPad is expected to run 24 hours on a single charge, but things will change when you play games and use WiFi or 3G connections within a day. There is no removable battery, it means that when you can run out of battery when you need it the most.

7. Processor

Apple made iPad for $500 which is a garbage. It is powered by 1GHz Apple A4 custom-built processor, where Qualcomm’s Snapdragon has the same core speed and which is a chip for phones. Where you are using a computer.

8. Operating system

The iPad which has the OS 3.2 is not a big improvement where the iPhone's OS 3.1.3 is currently available for the iPhone and iPod Touch.

9. Micro SIM

The iPad requires a micro SIM card to use the 3G network. You cannot use your regular 3G SIM card and you’ll have to buy another one to use a 3G network.

10. TV-out

You may purchase videos from iTunes store and download it to your iPad to watch them on the 9-inch large screen, however. The iPad has no HDMI port and not even a TV-out connector.

Re: 10 Reasons Not To Buy Apple iPad

I know that Apple always fools around, but leaving the topic there is a product out there which has more functions compared to apple ipad, it does everything all you need in a mobile device, its the N900 from Nokia, no need to waste your money on the ipad. I was thinking to buy apple ipad but after getting new about this apple products is not as good as N900.

Re: 10 Reasons Not To Buy Apple iPad

I was in planning to buy this giant iphone i.e Ipad but after seeing at your post about this device i am now thinking to buy it because what you need to do in the daily purpose things are not available in this portable tablet. So thanks for the information and i need to buy or think on it before buying it. This is the exact review about the apple ipad and most of them were not knowing it.