Thread: Top Free Email Services

Top Free Email Services

Hi everybody,

I have some free email services that i arrange according to plenty of storage, effective spam filtering, a fast interface, desktop email program and mobile access.

# Gmail - It is a free email and chat account provided by Google. It have unlimited free online storage allows you to collect all your messages. You ca also access Gmail to any email program or device by POP and powerful IMAP.

# AIM Mail - It is AOL based free web email service. It also provide unlimited online storage with good spam protection. The interface of this mail service is also user friendly.

# GMX Mail - GMX Mail is a also reliable email service provide good scurity feature. It have filtered well of spam and viruses whose 5 GB of online storage that you can also access through POP or IMAP from a desktop email program.

Re: Top Free Email Services

I will add some more Free Email Services that have great features. The list are below:

# Yahoo Mail is big and old mail services provider in the world. It provides unlimited storage and RSS news feeds, SMS texting and instant messaging to boot. It have inbuilt antivirus scan that check mail for virus before downloading.
    It have smart folder option to manage the data and mail.

# Zenbe Mail Personal arrange your emails and attachments with labels and search. It creates to-do list, twitter and Facebook updates too. It provides many shortcut to fasten the mail.

# Gawab service is provide free 10 GB online space with POP and IMAP access as well as many a web-based services.

# Inbox email service is also gives you 5 GB to store your mail online with POP service in your email program. But IMAP is not supported by Inbox.

# FastMail is also great free email service with both POP and IMAP access.

I have also add some my favorite Email Services listed below:

# Windows Live Hotmail is a free email service that gives you 5 GB of online storage with fast search. It is provide POP and IMAP service both with users.
    There are lots of features also prove live mail that is sky drive , photo upload, network etc.

# Zapak Mail is free email service with unlimited storage and POP access to boot. The interface of Zapak mail is very graphic and delightful.

# Care2 E-mail provides free email with spam filters and editing gimmicks.

# Mail . com is also great for its domain names but there are some security evidence in this web mail based service.

mail2world.com - slow but effective filters