Thread: Use Youtube video without downloading

Use Youtube video without downloading

Hi friends, I have come to know that we can able to get the videos of the youtube without downloading it. But dont know how to do this. Can you give me idea how to do this. Please tell me how to do this. I am waiting for your reply. One of my friend told me that it is possible, but he told me that he also searching for the same trick. I had searched on internet regarding this, but didn't get any kind of help. If you know how to do this please help me also to get same. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Use Youtube video without downloading

Hi, this is quiet simple. When you go to the youtube video link and view that video you can make use of the video from your temporary files. After visiting the web page and viewing the video, go to the temporary files which are saved in your cache. If you are using Windows xp and Internet explorer then go to the path of C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files. Here you will come to know that there are different files and some of them are with flv extention. Just copy that files before clearing history and then use that particular file to view video.

Hi, I don't know any trick which will able to give you video without downloading it. If such kind of facility is available then please help me to do this. As I also in search of such kind of trick which will help me save my downloading charges. As I need to view the files before downloading it, it will save my time as well as money for downloading it. If anyone has such idea please give it to me also. I am waiting for reply which will help me to do this.

Hi, I think you know the meaning of buffering. It is a buffering means it pre downloads in advance. Means you have already downloaded it, you just have to copy them at location which you want and then just make use of it afterwards. If you dont copy them at another location then it can be removed when history has been cleared. So, just use the path below and use Internet explorer to view the video.
    C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files

Done.