Thread: Download Rapidshare files without waiting - Firefox Addon

Download Rapidshare files without waiting - Firefox Addon

Hi,

Download Greasemonkey, it allows you to download rapidshare files without waiting. Greasemonkey is a very useful extension for Firefox. It is used to check if the rapidshare links are operational''Alive''or death''Dead''. The interest of this extension is that it detects when the page download is complete, if the link is rapidshare ''Alive''or''Dead''. In addition, it works inside your browser without any intervention on your part. But most of the time, that advantage is available only to people with the programming skills to make the changes they want. Its a free plug-in for Firefox, it simplifies tweaking the browser. For those who enjoy Firefox, you can install either because it is totally free. For those who enjoy Firefox, you can install either because it is free.

How to use:
    1. Click on the rapidshare link with the middle button to appear in the background (Maybe not working well in some versions)
    2. Continue surfing. (You can see the timer on the download in the title of the tab on the web rapidshare)
    3. After a while the window appears to download, then save the file and close the tab that says "Done".

This greatly speeds things up and we need not copy the JDownloader or click on each link to test availability.

Re: Download Rapidshare files without waiting - Firefox Addon

There is the other add-on called Rapidshare Downloader 0.5.9, which helps to download Rapidshare continuously. When entering any page that links from Rapidshare, etc, will check them AUTOMATICALLY them. It works great the best downloader I have found thus far it has also been able to bypass the downloadable amount from rapid share per day

SkipScreen a Firefox extension that lets you skip the waiting time at Rapidshare, Megaupload, DepositFiles, divshare, Linkbucks and Link-Protector, also skips the previous pages that appear on these before starting the download, I probe and is excellent one comes out the download button

sellyanes Guest

hi everyone,

I am searching for the solution of similar problem from so many days. But i get a solution of download rapidshare files without waiting search in firebox. thanks guys because u r solve my problem. thanks keep it upppppppppppp.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanga View Post
    SkipScreen a Firefox extension that lets you skip the waiting time at Rapidshare, Megaupload, DepositFiles, divshare, Linkbucks and Link-Protector, also skips the previous pages that appear on these before starting the download, I probe and is excellent one comes out the download button
    hi,
    i have installed skipscreen.but an error will came when i tried to download a file from Rapidshare.

help me..
    Last edited by srinath.D; 23-09-2009 at 10:57 PM.

waqyum Guest

Guys is there a way to get the rapidshare premium account?
    Thanks

Waqyum, there is no need in it. I prefer to use filetram.com search engine to find direct links to download files from rapidshare without waiting. actually, i dunno how it works but i dont care

Rapidshare traces the users IP address to limit each user to a certain amount of downloading per day. To get around this, you need to show the rapidshare server a different IP address.

Here are some methods for doing this:
    Short-Out the JavaScript:
    1. Goto the page you want to download
    2. Select FREE button
    3. In the address bar put the following: javascript:alert(c=0)
    4. Click OK
    5. Click OK to the pop-up box
    6. Enter the captcha
    7. Download Your File

Use a proxy with SwitchProxy and Firefox:

1. Download and install Firefox if you have not already
    2. Download and install SwitchProxy
    3. Google for free proxies
    4. When you hit your download limit, clean your cookies and change your proxy.

drivers problem

i need help i had to run windows xp back on my dell d600 latitude and afther i run the xp most of my drivers was gone even my wireless drive now i cant conect to the internet can any one help me plez and any one no a site were i can update my drivers for free

There might be some problem in the Windows XP that is installed in your computer and that is the reason that you are facing the problem like this. So my suggestion to you is to try to install the Windows XP once again and this time with a new copy of setup and see if that is able to solve the issue for you. Other than this, if you wish to download the driver then you can simply search for that on google and you will surely get many results for this.