Thread: Secret Service Codes for Chinese Mobiles

Secret Service Codes for Chinese Mobiles

Today every one knows that China Mobiles are hitting the market in a good speed. but does any one knows any codes of that mobile to get some other information about their device ? I dont think so. Weel but we have some of the codes that can be useful for the China mobile users. here they are :-
    1. Enter into Engineering Mode: *#110*01#

2. Enter into factory Mode: *#987#

3. Restore Factory Settings: *#987*99#

4. Check Software Version: *#900# OR *#800#

5. Default User Codes: 1122, 3344, 1234, 5678

6. Change LCD Contrast: *#369#

7. To Enable COM Port: *#110*01# -> Device -> Set UART -> PS Config -> UART1/115200

Screen Language can also be changed in china Mobile Handsets:-
    1. *#0000# + Send : Set Default Language

2. *#0007# + Send : Set Language to Russian

3. *#0033# + Send : Set Language to French

4. *#0034# + Send : Set Language to Spanish

5. *#0039# + Send : Set Language to Italian

6. *#0044# + Send : Set Language to English

7. *#0049# + Send : Set Language to German

8. *#0066# + Send : Set Language to Thai

9. *#0084# + Send : Set Language to Vietnamese

10. *#0966# + Send : Set Language to Arabic

All these codes have been taken from a respected mobile manufacturer company.

Re: Secret Service Codes for Chinese Mobiles

I am also a china Mobile user an thats what i was needed. .. Thanks for sharing this codes friend..

China mobile cell phone doesn’t have a manufacturer behind them and therefore there is lack of driver support, lack of hardware and even software support which makes it the worst cell phone phone ever. And normally it doesn’t last extra than 6 months as well. The phone is work fine for me, but these codes do not work in this phone. I want to connect it to the PC, by enabling the com port. Hope all this codes work properly as we know china handset has no guaranty. I am also a china Mobile user that’s what i was needed. .. Thanks for sharing this codes friend.

i want sigmatel china mobile all codes are not working. Presently lcd display dim, If switch on brightly, immediatly dim. please tell the codes of sigmatel s3i model.
    defalt password 1234.

The enable com port code "To Enable COM Port: *#110*01# -> Device -> Set UART -> PS Config -> UART1/115200" does not work in chinese nokia 5800 mobile. Only the factory mode worked. Can anyone please inform the codes for 5800?

I want to know abot the codes that work for chinese nokia 5800. The phone is working fine for me, but these codes do not work in this phone. I want to connect it to the PC, by enabling the com port.

Exclamation Re: Secret Service Codes for Chinese Mobiles

i have nokia x6 copy from china, i gt it from china itself, and none of the codes are working, i wanted to enable com port on cell, and use thru bluetooth
    any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by jason58 View Post
    i have nokia x6 copy from china, i gt it from china itself, and none of the codes are working, i wanted to enable com port on cell, and use thru bluetooth
    any ideas?
    Well, have you tried downloading and installing the pc suite of china mobile phone in your computer? If this pc suite is recognized by your mobile phone in the computer then you can easily transfer, copy, etc different apps and games in your nokia x6 china mobile phone. You can also read the mobile phone manual to check whether your phone supports pc connection or not. Here are some threads based on china mobile phone - http://forums.techarena.in/tags/inde...-mobile-phone/
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

yeah man, i have tried every code and every pc suite available on internet, including this site, still no avail.....
    if connected with usb cable it still shows camera and card
    now usb kapoot, so bluetooth

Quote Originally Posted by jason58 View Post
    yeah man, i have tried every code and every pc suite available on internet, including this site, still no avail.....
    if connected with usb cable it still shows camera and card
    now usb kapoot, so bluetooth
    It seems to me like the mobile phone that you have does not supports pc connectivity, as like most other china mobile phone. China mobile phone doesnt have a manufacturer behind them and therefore there is lack of driver support, lack of hardware and even software support which makes it the worst mobile phone ever. And normally it doesnt last more than 6 months as well.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Imei number issues are basically fixed when phone's rom is restored. It is important to buy a mobile phone from branded manufacturer as they comes valid imei number. What is your phone model. If it is a branded phone like Samsung or nokia you can contact the service center for the issue. Imei numbers are always a issue for china phones. There was a procedure called as GII program. This program helps to get valid imei number in india. But unlucky the program is closed.

hiiiiiiii
    i have useing chaina mobile mt6225 n-tel c503.
    i have used *#3646633# coad incase my lcd contrast has gone .......
    plzzzzzzzzzz help me

question Re: Secret Service Codes for Chinese Mobiles

how to get information like imei no. and software version about my china mobile "3D" , and also restore factory code , i tried default codes but failed.

Quote Originally Posted by sspamber View Post
    how to get information like imei no. and software version about my china mobile "3D" , and also restore factory code , i tried default codes but failed.
    Can you just specify the model no of the phone so that i can have a better idea of it and will try to help you out with the same.