Thread: How to Print English Alphabets in A4 Size?

How to Print English Alphabets in A4 Size?

Hello,

I have a Small Query How to write large letters they they must fit a whole page ? i have tried doing this but the maximum size for any letter or character is 72 point which does not even fill the 1/4 of A4. So can anyone please tell How Can we Print Single English Alphabets on A4 size paper.(only One Alphabets on one paper ) Thanks

ps: I Need to Do That For Teaching Little Childrens

Re: How to Print English Alphabets in A4 Size?

In Open Office Draw is drawing software vector integrated into the Open Office suite, open a page and put it in portrait format. You have to select the text tool and type the letter A. Sure to specify that the text should be adapted to the size of the frame. Then we can enlarge the letter size required stretching the frame containing the text.

Download This Pdf File From here It Contain Large English Alphabets With Coresponding items Download Here

If your printer has a print a poster facility you can easily do a sign as big as you like. I enlarge A4 documents to over 7 feet x 5 feet using this facility. If you do not have print a poster then you can enlage each letter and make up the words using them. I will post the instructions for both and see if they are of any use.

Print a poster.
    Go into page layout and select 'orientation'. If you want a sign that is banner type (long with one row of words like 'Pete's Place') then set to landscape and if you want a poster type sign then leave as portrait.

Get you printers menu up and click 'properties' - I have a Canon so I am stating for mine so your printer may vary and you will then have to look to find a possible equivelent on your own printer's selection.

You then need to select 'page set up' on the printer. There should be a 'page layout' menu that comes up then and if so scroll down it to the 'poster printing' option and click on it.

There should be a devide by menu on the next menu and again scroll down untill you find the amount you want to increase your A4 by - mine can enlarge to 18 sheets a sheet. If 18 times is not big enough then do what I do, which is divide the A4 sheet into 2 or 4 pieces first and then scan in the seperate pieces and then print each of those pieces as print a poster so that you can portentially have hundreds of pages from just one.

When you print the poster you will have to cut the edges off and fit together like a jigsaw but it is easy, at least with mine, as they print to fit so its like those bill board poster that you see - you can't see the join unless right up to it.

The scanning in and reprinting works best with black text as colour can go a bit wishy washy and the white background goes grey.

Individual letters
    If you just want each letter on an A4 sheet to build your own sign then drag your top and bottom margins to the very end of the top and bottom of the page. You can do this by the putting you mouse pointer over the downward/upward ruler at theleft side of the page and a black arrow thing will come up off where you current margins are set and a line will go across the page. Drag that arrow to the top and then do the same down the bottom so that you have this extra space to print bigger letters.

On 'paragraphs' set it so your text is centered - this is the second box on the left of mine (I have Word 2007) on the bottom row of that paragraph set up box.

Next you need to go into your font size and put your mouse pointer on the current number box and delete it and then manuall type in 820 and type your letter. If you set emboldened by pressing the 'B' this also makes the letters fatter and you can tweak it untill you get it as you want it.

Source-answers.yahoo.com

you must use the microsoft word, first you open the word ,in Microsoft Word You click on Insert then Select WordArt and type the letter that you want to print in A4 Size. , Double click it to select it then drag out the corner to the size So now you can enlarge the letter you want to print A4 and also If you have any program that lets you choose font size you could set the size to 720 point. At 72 points to the inch this would make your letters 10 inches high.