Thread: Looks like Bing banned my website, what to do?

Looks like Bing banned my website, what to do?

How to find whether a site is banned in Bing or not. Because I am not able to find this in Search Engine. The site is around 6 months old and looks like working really fine. But there is some problem with the website. Especially in Bing. This site is not available in any page. I think the sites is banned and I am unable to find any option to pull it out. I hope there would be some way to get a final result of my site. Bing looks a lot more complicated in SEO compare to Google. My site is performing well in Google, but in Bing there is nothing.

Re: Looks like Bing banned my website, what to do?

There are many online sites that might give you information whether your sites is banned or not. You have to test the site output through that. If you get any information result on the same that the site is banned then you have to contact Bing customer support for the same. They take really long time. But they will respond you. Just checkout the same on different sites and forums and see what suggestion you are getting. Sometime it happens that different Search Engines are having different type of output for a website.

Sites are banned if there is a malware issue on the same. This is the thing where many Search Engines restricts site access to its users. You have to first start working on that part. There are so many scanners on the web that will properly scan and will give you information whether your site is working well or have security flaws in it. And if any site reports a flaw then you consult to a developer. Try to read the guidelines. They provide you ample of information on things you want to do. Once the flaws are removed you can go ahead and re-submit your site.

If your site is not listed in bing then there can be some reason. It is not necessary that your site will get listed on all popular search engine. Some might skip it. You have to try finding out ways through which you can lest your site get listed in it. And you can do that quiet easily by following the guidelines as mentioned above. You just have to locate some simple ways through which you can find out how your site will appear. Most Search Engines have common way of working. And among all Google is the most powerful. So if your site is performing well in Google then you don't have to worry.

Go in Bing Webmaster tool and try finding your site in it. I am quiet sure you will be able to locate the issue. Sometime it happens that your website is yet not crawled by Bing bots. That is why it remain un-indexed. You will need to load your site in Bing Webmasters and there you can find the actual details. You can start with submitting your sitemaps in Bing. And then you can test back. I am quiet sure you will be able to get what you are looking for. So just try testing this once. Submit the site map and test again once. The site might appear after few days.