Thread: Does Amazon Cloud Service offer any free storage

Does Amazon Cloud Service offer any free storage

What is the the free amount of space we can get on Amazon Cloud.I found that this one is one the best when it comes for business usage. They offer variety of other services with more secure support. Right-now I am using Google Drive. It is nice for personal usage I think. But when it comes to more demanding environment then there are many things it is not having. My last subscription is almost going to expire and I need a bit more professional solution this time. So I was searching around the web and found Amazing Cloud. I want the free edition first so that I can test it.

Re: Does Amazon Cloud Service offer any free storage

Amazon Cloud Services is more than regular storage. In Google Drive you can just store and share your files. But in Amazon Cloud Services you can do more. Like you can host a website or run a app on that. You can also analyze the data usage. Amazon Cloud Services is effective for those who need a professional support. And it is a bit costly compared to other service. You can start with a 12months free trail. You can understand its features and usage. And then you can upgrade to a paid plan. Just try to checkout first what it offers.

Re: Does Amazon Cloud Service offer any free storage

Google Drive charge you on the basis of monthly or yearly subscription. But Amazon Cloud Services charge you on the basis of hours. So it is best for professionals only. For example if you go ahead with a starting plan then you get around 750hous of usage for a month. One of the best service is Amazon S3. this offer you 5GB of storage with 20,000 Get Requests and 2,000 Put Requests. It is a huge platform for developers to start a site or to run a application on the same. And also it is secure. It is good to start with a trial first to understand what it offers.