Thread: getting rid of Trovi search from Internet Explorer 11

getting rid of Trovi search from Internet Explorer 11

I am running Windows 8.1 on my computer with the latest update and I dont know how this Trovi search attached itself to the Internet Explorer 11 browser in my pc. I have already tried most of the things to get rid of this Trovi but to no avail. I can see it in the settings and no matter how much I try to remove it but still it remains. So, if anyone tell me some step by step to remove Trovi from IE 11 browser, it would be very much helpful. Thank you

Re: getting rid of Trovi search from Internet Explorer 11

I would suggest you to download AdwCleaner software which is available for free from the internet. After that close all open programs and internet browsers and then double click on AdwCleaner file. After this program opens, simply click on the Scan button and this software will try to search for the Trovi search malicious files in your computer. Once it is found then simply click on Clean button and save any open files or data and then restart your computer, it will be removed now.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

If that doesnt work then download Junkware Removal Tool that can be used to remove all the unnecessary programs such as any fake Toolbar, Browser Manager, Babylon or MyWebSearch. In fact, these programs are installed discretely in your browser. You can just run Junkware Removal Tool and block the majority of browsers. Then wait a few minutes and the application does the rest. This software is free and is compatible with the latest version of Windows 8.

I use Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to disinfect this browser hijackers and toolbars. It has a protection module in real time, based on advanced heuristics technology. This specific module of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware monitors the process and stops malicious programs before they start. Simple to use and effective, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is a valuable ally in the fight against malware. Hope this helps you out.